WOLA as a partner, would like to establish a consortium/association related with EU Projects with high excellence. WOLA can bring its expertise in biosensors technology to the R&D Projects in order to achive the goals of the consortium.
The Integrated Automated Biosensor System (ASIB) that we propose to develop during the project could provide automated monitorization of :
- Total Toxicity in water/liquid samples
- Aerobic Microorgasnisms Concentration in water/liquid samples
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- Specific Microorganisms Detection and Quatification
- Integration with Paramaters measured by a Multiparametric Device (Turbidity, Conductivity, )
- Technology of affinity biosensors, using magnetic particles to concentrate the analyte, improving sensitivity and reducing the analysis time.
- Identification of specific pathogens (air and water)
Our ASIB Technology would allow to develop specific applications for each area. These technologies could bring significative advances in areas as: