- Over 15 years of excellent professional experience in dealing with different donors and missions in Kosovo with special focus on EU financial assistance with emphasis on the Administration, Programming, Implementation and other EU funded Projects
- In depth knowledge of: Regulations and procedures of EU financial, EU tendering, evaluation and procurement rules of PRAG (Practical Guide to Contacts Procedures for EC external actions.
- Extensive experience in developing online media (Websites, social media linkages) as well as drafting, designing and implementing visibility and communication for different EU funded Projects including the technical work on preparing publications (Leaflets, Newsletters, Bulletins, manuals) ;
- Civil Society insight and support the Kosovo Government in the implementation of nation strategy for cooperation with civil society
- Key actor in support the Kosovo Prime Minister's office in public consultation for policy-making involvement of citizens and CSOs
- Experience in IPA CBC Programmes; IPA Cross Border Cooperation (CBC) project proposals; Terms of References; Internal and Rule of Procedures manuals; Guidelines for Applicants.
- Extensive experience in project Coordination and Management: Financial and Administrative Management of the country office of one regional TA EC funded project; Management and Leading project and programme evaluation processes.
- Excellent IT and ICT skills in design, programming and coding, especially in the area of web applications.