We are looking for partners to join our partnership for an ERASMUS+ project to be submitted under the KA2 call – Strategic Partnerships in the field of Adult Education.
We are a Local Action Group, Adefo Cinco Villas (Project coordinator) and Adhoc, a cultural management company (partner) from Zaragoza, Aragón, Spain.
Our project aims to build up a training methodology for unemployed adults in rural areas (mainly over 45 and immigrants) in order to give them the opportunity to start up entrepreneurial activities based on creativity, active knowledge and comprehension about historical, natural, cultural, tangible and intangible heritage. 15 participants from rural areas will be selected in each participanting country to follow a Pilot Training Program.
Potential partners, public or private, should work in the following categories:
1. An institution for educational innovation and/or specialized in adult education methodology in order to develop the training contents
2. A technological company that will be in charge of developing and implementing the online training platform and the project website.
3. A rural development agency
4. An employment agency
For more information and expression of interest send a mail to with your PIF within 11/03, specifying:
- Your previous experiences in Erasmus + strategic partnership in the field of Adult Education
- How are you going to contribute to the implementation of the project tasks/activities and to support the dissemination and sustainability of the project.