Education, centre de formation ou école
Recherche partenaire principal
Are you looking for a partner on European Projects (Erasmus +, AMIF, etc.)? We’d like to join networks of:
- vet organizations that aim at improving digital skills of migrants, young and old people.
- organizations that run projects on social and working inclusion through the digital.
- organizations that run projects on inclusive education through the digital
EMiT Feltrinelli, is a non-profit foundation under private law active in the city of Milan, Italy, since 1908 for the training of people in the company and in private professional life.
We are committed to guarantee the updating of skills of young people with the aim of creating employment opportunities and collaborating with companies for the development of training projects, in order to enhance skills needed to compete in the labour market.
The training courses have both technical and management focuses, with a strong specialization in the field of information technology, web technologies, languages, marketing and management, metrology, creative techniques.
Based on previous experiences and expertise of our team members, we focus on:
- training for access to citizenship rights;
- training courses for young people and the unemployed aimed at training professional figures required by the labor market;
- training and professional updating of company employees;
- services for activate internships also for non-EU citizen;
- training courses in IT and web, safety, metrology, marketing and management, creative techniques and education on the environment;
- Consulting for financing and designing training;
- Selection and training of digital professionals;
- Apprenticeships, orientation and job placement