Recherche partenaire principal
ESC21 Traineeship and Job
ANADRASIS Pr. For Young STUDENTS | Addicted in Learning
EERco invites NGOs and Assocations that are interested in KA102 Erasmus+ Projects “VET Learners and Staff Mobility” to participate in a training course, job shadowing and teaching experience in Arts Schools of Central Macedonia.
ABOUT THE ACTION
This Action implements the occupational strand of the Corps by supporting jobs and traineeships opportunities for young people.
We are an experienced organization in training courses and educational activities in the field of performing arts. Our trainers are famous artists, or successful professionals in the field of Arts and education; moreover, researchers and academics join our team for topics as talent evaluation and performance excellence.
The Performing Art Schools that we cooperate are
1) Dance Schools for Amateurs
2) Dance Schools for Professional Artists
3) Drama Schools for Amateurs
4) Drama Schools for Professional Artists
SUMMARY OF THE CONTENT
participants could be
-students of Secondary School Education (typical Vocational School, Vocational School of Disabled, Arts School, or familiar)
-Students of Dance or Drama or Artists with strongly related profession, working in the Private Sector
-Students of Art Schools/ Academics (Tertiary Education)
Participants interested in Practical Experience could take advantage of a 2 week to 3 month experience in a series of different Dance Assocations, Schools or Companies, according to their preference, as to get in touch with different teaching styles (job shadowing).
General Thematic Areas
• Learn more about your Nutrtion and ways to achieve high physical and mental performance (Dance, Theater, Music Performance) 5 hours
• Learn more about your Physical Fitness & Condition and ways to achieve high physical and mental performance
• Learn about your qualifications, needs and personality advantages before selecting your Artistic Profile/ Profession (Career Orientation standardized evaluation Tests) 3 hours
• Experimentation with Performing Arts (5 labs where the applicant shall select one of the below: New Technologies/ 3D, STEaM, Sign Language and Dance, Arts for Disabled, Performing & Conjectural Arts interrelations) 8 ½ hours
• Code of Ethics that you should have knowledge of before reaching the Professional Level
Duration: 4 days, 8 hours per day, 40 hours in total
Location Available Options: Thessaloniki, Chania
Age range: 16+
If you are interested in participating to the ANADRASIS for STUDENTS project, please send us a message to entitled as "ANADRASIS application". Please attach to this email of intention,
1) a LETTER OF INTENTION
2) your CV
3) the company or assocation through which you will proceed in the submition proccess.
After receiving your email, we shall respect your expectations & interests and feedback you with our opinion about your participation. If we will both conclude in cooperation, we'll send you further material for starting over cooperation.