Zagraniczna praktyka zawodowa jako sposób na podni..
Zagraniczna praktyka zawodowa jako sposób na podniesienie kwalifikacji zawodowych.
Date du début: 31 déc. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 déc. 2016
The project was created to meet the need of such preparation of our students to undertake professional life, which would fulfil the demands of labour market and increase their chance to gain a position in their profession either in Poland or in other European countries.
The main objectives of the project concerning students:
1. to gain professional experience in a foreign country,
2. to gain qualifications which can increase the chance for employing,
3. to increase students communication skills in a foreign language,
4. to gain a practical knowledge about the requirements of the labour market in European countries,
5. to increase students selfesteem,
6. to improve the awareness of the students about cultural heritage and everyday life in a partner's country (Italy).
The objectives concerning the school:
1. the improvement of the quality of professional education and training
1. the school offer enrichment
3. the increase of its prestige in a local community
Within the framework of the project, the group of 16 second-, third-, and fourth- grade students from the Technical School of Nourishment and Gastronomic Services, Technical School of Landscape Architekture and the Technical School of Hotel Management from the Complex of Technical Vocational Schools in Zloty Potok. The students are going to leave for the professional training to Portsmouth in The United Kingdom for two weeks.
There will be established two groups of students, eight students in each. Every group will be accompoanied by a councellor from the Complex of Technical Vocational Schools in Zloty Potok, who will be supposed to monitor the course of training, to take care of the students, to help students to settle in and to solve any potential problems.
The subjects involved in the project:
- the Complex of Technical Vocational Schools in Zloty Potok - applicant and beneficiary
- Training Vision - mediating partner
- the students
- British firms as enrolling companies
a) for students of hotel profile:
G! Boutique 71 Festing Road PO4 0NQ www.g-boutiquehotel.co.uk
Holiday Inn Pembroke RoadPortsmouth PO1 2T www.holidayinn.com
Ibis Budget Hotel Fratton WayPortsmouth PO4 8S http://ibisbudgethotel.ibis.com/gb/united-kingdom/index.shtml
IBIS Hotel Portsmouth Winston Churchill Avenue Portsmouth PO1 2LX http://ibishotel.ibis.com/gb/united-kingdom/index.shtml
b) for students of landscape architecture profile:
Shaw Trust Horticulture St. James' Hospital, Locksloay Road, Portsmouth PO4 8LD www.shaw-trust.org.uk
Home Base Ocean Park, Burrfields Rd Portsmouth PO3 5NP http://www.homebase.co.uk
Havant Garden Centre Barton's Road, Havant Portsmouth PO9 5NA www.gardencentreoup.co.uk
c) for students of gastronomy profile::
Coffee Cake 90-92 Fratton Road, Fratton
Pompey on a roll 210 Albert Road, Southsea
Rydeview Hotel 9 Western Parade, Southsea www.rydeviewhotel.co.uk
The Akash 99-101 Albert Road Southsea
Water Margin LO8 North Building Gunwharf Quays
IBIS Hotel Winston Churchill Avenue
The training is going to last two weeks in firms thoroughly selected and suitable to participants profile so as to ensure maximum benefits from the internship.
The expected results:
- gaining practical experience and skills and their implementation at Polish labour market,
- gaining new professional skills and the knowledge about work organization of companies abroad,
- the increase of employability in Poland and the opportunity to apply for a job abroad,
- the improvement of using professional terminology in English,
- the increase of foreign language communication skills,
- preparation of such materials after the training as presentations and films which can be used during school classes,
- gaining the experience by tutor- teachers from the school and using it for improvement of training system,
Portsmouth Hampshire and Isle of Wight
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien