Youthwork with young people from East- and West-Eu..
Youthwork with young people from East- and West-Europe
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 nov. 2016
Project background: for several years East-West-East network is a huge part of eSw where are taking part from 12 to 15 different groups from East and Western Europe. There are some groups who are not in the EU but are partners as well.
The volunteer gets a chance to be able to cooperate on the conceptual planning, preparation and realisation of the projects.
The aims of the project are party the same as the aims of the programme “Youth in Action” nowadays “ ERASMUS+”, we are integrating into the aims of the “East-West-East” project of eSw:
1. Creating the similar chances for youth from East- and West Europe on mobility and exchanges, giving more chances of cooperation between the countries.
2. Due to youth exchanges, training courses, seminars and other international meeting youth informed about the differences in other countries, learning how to be tolerance, get to know more deeply other cultures, religions, customs, respect as well.
3. The volunteer has to be able to work with youth, having the possibility to get the idea of a new developed forms and methods(working with qualified team in the Youth Educational Institution) and the European Youth Politics ( working in frames of programme “ERASMUS+”)
4. The volunteer is involved to prepare some projects in frames of Key Action “ Learning mobility with individuals” with youth.
Number and profile of the participants: 1 volunteer.
The volunteer will cooperate in frames of EWE project eSw which wants to promote the European consciousness and contacts between youngsters from east and west in frames of international meetings. Moreover, working with German young people in a local projects, helping to develop and improve the knowledge of the youth. Therefore, the person has to be open-minded and quick adapting to people and situations while working process.
Description of the activities, project realisation:
During 12 months of European Voluntary Service volunteer will have the responsibilities and duties in Berchum,Hagen/NRW in the Youth Educational Institution:
1. She will take part in planning, preparation and realisation of international projects in scape of EWE network. Groups from 18 countries and their partners are directly involved in the work of the network: youngsters from Sweden, Poland, Germany, Estonia, England, Romania, Spain, Moldova, Finland, Turkey, Ukraine,Russia, Georgia, Belgium,Czech Republic, Greece, Georgia and Belarus. Besides this volunteer experience will agree to organize the international events.
2. Volunteer will cooperate, make contacts with youth groups of East-West-East network.
3. Volunteer will also get the possibility to help organazing the local events and develop herself in Youth work.
Description of the main results and effects:
Volunteer will be able to work with different groups of the EWE network, be a part of the European dimension youth work, even after the Voluntary Service continue integrate in a homeland. She will get the opportunity to participate in the international projects with other young people from all over the world. Saving the respect and tolerance to other people. During EVS volunteer will collect and carry up a huge case of knowledge and experience. Be able to apply for international projects, plan and make an idea of the support terms of the programme “ERASMUS+” and the Council of Europe.
A development of personal skills also will be included during this year, in any case, by the varied educational or cultural offers while EVS.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien