Youth empowerment for stronger Europe
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 29 févr. 2016
The project “Youth empowerment for stronger Europe” will be 7 days training and networking activity that will take place in Berlin, Germany from 29th October until 6thNovember 2015. It will include in total 24 participants from 6 countries: Armenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Grece and Turkey. Aim of this project is to raise awareness about importance that NGOs must play in empowerment of young people for participation in democratic life. First we will analyse the situation on national and European levels and develop strategies and tools for further action in order to promote active citizenship and encourage, support and help young people to participate in the social and political life. During the training various methods of non-formal education will be used in order to achieve best possible results.
Objectives of this project are:
• Provide participants with educational support and open space for exploring and sharing different visions, understandings and concepts of citizenship
• Explore the meaning and relevance of European citizenship in youth work
• Reflect on the notion of European identity and its underlying values (democracy, tolerance, plurality, human rights)
• Raise the debate on the future development of the concept of European citizenship
• Make concrete plans for action on local/national levels in order to make “youth participation” more than just a phrase
• Promote and facilitate active use of different programmes that can support promotion of European citizenship through youth work with a special accent on Erasmus+
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien