Young Job Creators
Date du début: 15 août 2015,
Date de fin: 14 avr. 2016
“Young Job Creators” is a two-stage international youth exchange project which aims to gather 32 young people from 4 countries (Romania, Armenia, Italy, Georgia and Italy) and empower them with entrepreneurial attitudes and mindset.
Unemployment has been identified as a big concern in Europe and beyond. Today’s world is marked by widespread focus on economic development, technological advancement and global integration. Yet, we still witness widespread unemployment, especially among young people who are left outside the prosperity loop and who find it more and more difficult to access ever-changing labor markets.
The challenge of unemployment is even more sever among youth with fewer opportunities in rural and urban areas where they lack education and opportunity. Employability and being able to make your decent living is directly related to life fulfillment and personal independence. Young people in the vicious cycle of unemployment suffer from frustration, depression, low self-esteem and even aggression and cynicism.
We believe that long term solution of this problem lies not in externalities of macro economics or policy but in hearts and minds of young people. A renewed mindset is needed for young people to understand that even in the most difficult situations they have more control over their lives than they think and through entrepreneurial spirit, proactivity and strategic approach they can spot values, seize opportunities, assess and take risk and grow. Instead of seeking a job, they can create one for themselves.
Overall aims & Objectives:
The main aim of this two-stage Youth Exchange is to create a platform and a process where young people experience empowerment themselves and are equipped to empower others in their communities through exchange of ideas, stories, attitudes, techniques and tools that promote entrepreneurial spirit and skills of young people in general and young people with fewer opportunities in rural and urban areas in particular.
One journey: 2 stages!
The international exchange project of “Young Job Creators” is comprised of two stages. The first stage is weekend-long Web Conference where participants will meet up in the on-line realm, explore the subject, its challenges and opportunities and decide the themes, topics and methods of Exchange. In between the first and the second stage participants will do research and observation in their local communities to find useful insights and opportunities for value creation, entrepreneurship and employability. The second stage is the actual Youth Exchange which will gather insights, learning, inspirations and experience of participants from their local communities and translate them into concrete business ideas and quality youth projects to be carried out under Erasmus + Programme.
Objectives of the first stage: Weekend Web Conference (December 2015)
- Explore the concept of unemployment and achieve a common understanding of youth employability.
- Analyze the current situation of young people today especially the youth with fewer opportunities
- Decide themes, topics and methods of the Youth Exchange Activity in Armenia (3-10 January 2016)
- Form teams from participants to do research and observation in their local communities in order to find useful insights and opportunities for value creation, entrepreneurship and employability.
Objectives of the second stage: Youth Exchange Activity in Armenia (17-24 January 2016)
- Gather insights, learning, inspirations and experience of participants from their local communities and translate them into concrete project ideas.
- Equip participants with knowledge and skills in the field of project management in order to enable them to develop quality youth projects.
- Identify existing resources for the young entrepreneurs and share know how on social enterprises to link youth with business and entrepreneurship.
- Promote Erasmus + Programme and explain how young people can be involved in it.
- Develop concrete business ideas and entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Develop concrete projects to be applied under Erasmus + Programme
- Develop and publish an online catalogue of business ideas and success stories of youth
The Youth Exchange will be based on non formal learning methods and principles, intercultural dialogue and communication in including group discussions, interactive presentations, participant’s lead workshops, team work,etc. Youthpass tool will be used throughout the project to help young people reflect regularly on their personal learning journeys and become more aware of their own learning. The methodology of the project will stimulate active participation and sense of initiative and involvement of the learners. It aims to create a learning space with better self-awareness and awareness of the needs and goals of the groups of young people they work with to enhance the results of the learning process and give birth to high quality projects led by the participants in the future.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien