Young entrepreneurs - if not you then who?
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 28 févr. 2017
This project is an outcome from the recent economic situation in Europe and its high unemployment, affecting mostly young people.
The public education system doesn´t adapt fast enough to the socio-economic changes in the society and therefor it does not supply young people with tools and attitudes, so necessary to become an active member of our societies. Young people will rather look for a job than think to create one, as they are lack of self confidence, personal initiatives as practical knowledge and tools in order to develop their ideas and consider to become an entrepreneur.
- Asociación Jóvenes Solidarios, Spain
- Patronus, Slovakia
- London Borough of Hackney, UK
- Hacetteppe Univercity, Turkey
- CIM Horyzonty, Poland
With the project: "If not you, then who?Teaching Entrepreneurship" we want to work on the following aims:
1. To fight the state of passivity and no active participation of young people in the stage when they are still students.
2. To create and investigate a range of didactic tools that will help youth workers and teachers to teach young people skills and abilities necessary to consider a future entrepreneurship, with emphasis on entrepreneurship considering added value to the community.
3. To increase the quality of youth sector as an important actor of fomenting and teaching youth initiative and entrepreneurship by disseminating the booklet with developed entrepreneurship sessions.
4. To complement the formal education with no formal methodology.
The project will address young people in age between 13 and 30, members of non profit organizations and public educational centers.
The project will contain the following activities:
- 3 Work meetings among the staff /partners involved
- Design of serie of pedagogic sessions about teaching entrepreneurship
- Implementation of sessions
- Internal evaluations
- Creation of a booklet with the teaching methodology,session plan and didactic tools based on experience and field investigation
- Creation of the e-booklet in order to make the result accesible for everybody
- Creation of a leaflet to make the dissemination of the intelectual result more easy
- 4 multipier events (in Spain, Slovakia, Turkey and UK)
A document created by all participants with session plans to be taught on the following levels:
a) Directed to students between 13 and 17 years (Secondary Education)
b)Directed to students between 16 and 30 years (VET Education and Superior Education)
Through the created booklet (and e-booklet) with the didactic tools we hope to contribute in the field of entrepreneurial education. As in the current times with a huge unemployment, we believe in the significance of teaching our youth entrepreneurial skills and in the implementation of similar projects that can be copied and multiplied over whole European Community.
The project will influence three main groups of people engaged in its implementation:
1. The involved organizations,
2. The young participants of the sessions ,
3. The youth workers, trainers and teachers interested in the implementing of the sessions.
The staff of all our organizations will gain new knowledge and experience in the field of youth work. Thanks to the new tool that we will have developed, the organizations will be able to widen their offer of activities for young people and to increase quality of teaching entrepreneurship and initiative.
The young people, who will participate in the sessions, will learn concrete entrepreneurship skills and abilities, as well as other know-how that will increase their employability (social skills, functional skills, communication skills, etc.) We expect to broaden their horizons and help them to become more active and to discover their capacity to become an entrepreneur.
As for the youth work sector and the schools ‘staff, they will receive help in their professional work related to youth initiatives, active citizenship and entrepreneurship.
Through the created booklet with the didactic tools we hope to contribute to the field of entrepreneurial education. As in the current critical times, with a huge unemployment, we believe in the significance of teaching our youth entrepreneurial skills and in the implementation of similar projects that can be copied and multiplied over whole Europe and beyond.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien