Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 30 nov. 2016
The YOLO 3.0, Youth Orientated Local Odyssey, project offered an opportunity to gain international experience in Kerava. In accordance with the saying “YOLO” (“You Only Live Once”), used by young people, the aim of this project was to offer a once-in-a-lifetime experience and a journey that promotes tolerance and the active citizenship of young people, in addition to fostering mutual understanding between young people from different countries.
Furthermore, we hoped to offer volunteer the possibility to work in the field of youth work and thus empower young people to participate in international work. During the 10-month voluntary period, the EVS volunteer took part in the various activities of Kerava Youth Services in youth houses, in the mobile unit, in the youth workshop “Jenga”, in children’s summer camps as well as a variety of projects and group activities. EVS worked mainly with children and young people aged 7-25 years. The volunteer was familiarised with the activities and encouraged to come up with new ideas and was constantly supported by employees.
The learning objectives of the EVS volunteer in the YOLO 3.0 follow the competences related to Youthpass:
* analysing and reflecting on personal learning throughout the period
* using social media as a tool for reporting and reflecting
* developing English language skills
* learning the Finnish language
* understanding the Finnish culture as part of the European culture
* developing social skills; understanding different cultures and engaging in international interaction
* participating in the communal activities of the Finnish society and the host city and understanding their significance
* gaining an understanding of youth work in Finland
* developing personal activeness and creativity in youth work
* an openness towards diversity
* promoting Erasmus+ programme -related activities
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien