WYN-Virtual Youth Networking
Date du début: 1 sept. 2014,
Date de fin: 31 août 2016
Project’s aim is to build a cultural bridge between Hungarian, Italian and Romanian youth groups having fewer opportunities, their youth workers united under a common goal: to allow promoting equity and inclusion by facilitating the access to learners with disadvantaged backgrounds to develop social and entrepreneurial competences; become aware of socially relevant topics that interests them (media, arts, entrepreneurship), discover new cultures, habits and life-styles, mainly through peer-learning; strengthen values like solidarity, democracy, friendship. The project will not only allow young people coming from disadvantaged backgrounds to participate in transnational mobility actions, find new ways to socialise, interact, discover a new ways to communicate, learn and to share, build their own "virtual enterprise" with the support of ICT, but also will provide an opportunity for their youth workers to develop their professional skills related to youth work linked with ICT, necessary for carrying out innovative non-formal teaching in the future.
We have involved partner organisations with different backgrounds and activies in different fields or socio-economic sectors. A non-profit ltd, a foundation, an association and training providers were called for partnership. All work with disadvantaged youth groups in their own countries and are specialist in the "theme" chosen for the exchange. Partners will have the possibility to organise mobility activities within a broader strategic framework, while the co-ordinator will conduct PM tasks and act as a sending organization. All project partners were chosen according to their experience and expertise with working with youth.
Within the integrated approach, we wish to implement actions following two main objectives:
I) Develop the e-skills and competencies of youth workers, to prepare them for applying e-methods in youth work
Activity: all partner's youth workers will participate abroad in 3 main topics related courses (5 days/course)related to E-ICT youth development to learn new approaches and techniques that can be applied in professional youth work.
Activity related to training courses:
1) Intercultural e-competency course
2) Social media with ICT course
3) E-tools in youth development course
II) Develop e-competencies, enhance entrepreneurship and multicultural experience of disadvantaged youth groups coming from different backgrounds
Activity related to youth exchange: APVs and Youth Exchanges (2 occasions)
1) Palermo, IT: 10 days. Theme "Building social entrepreneurship" (APV-2 days prior to mobility)
2) Szeged, HU: 10 days. Theme "ICT and creativity use in theatre plays” (APV-2 days prior to mobility)
3) Timisoara, RO: 10 days. Theme "Media, Creativity and ICT" (APV-2 days prior to mobility)
As a result, we would like to achieve the planned activities also to:
• support learners in the acquisition of competences (social, entrepreneurial, language, intercultural) with a view to improving their personal development and employability in the European labour market;
• support the professional development of those who work with youth with a view to innovating and improving the quality of youth work across Europe;
• enhance the participants' foreign languages competence;
• raise participants' awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries, offering them the opportunity to build networks of international contacts, to actively participate in society and develop a sense of European citizenship and identity;
• increase the capacities, attractiveness and international dimension of organisations active in the education, training and youth fields so that they are able to offer activities and programmes that better respond to the needs of individuals within EU
• reinforce synergies and transitions between formal, non-formal education, vocational training, employment and entrepreneurship;
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien