WORKING WITH SPANISH ASSOCIATIONS 2
Date du début: 4 nov. 2015,
Date de fin: 3 mars 2017
The Youth Council of Ciudad Real (CONSEJOVEN) is a non-profit organization whose main objective is to promote youth associations and volunteering. We have been working in volunteering field at local level since 1992, supporting the associations of our city in their activities and administrative tasks (more than 60 associations nowadays).
Our project will host 4 volunteers from different European countries for a long-term service of 12 months from January to December 2016.
The project will let them develop and improve their personal and professional skills through their participation in different activities organized by the associations of our project, so they will gain knowledge (as interpersonal, language and intercultural skills) that will help them to promote social changes but also will increase their employability in the future.
The young volunteers will be involved in formal and non-formal educative projects, with different social groups: minorities, disadvantaged young people, non-motivated young people etc. They will also be involved in the preparation of leisure activities for local children and young people, like workshops, performances, theatre plays, young meetings, cultural excursion etc. We will use a methodology based on learning by doing in order to combine the desire volunteering with professional, cultural and personal learning.
The main activities in which volunteers will participate are:
- Linguistic meetings in several languages;
- Workshops and speeches about Erasmus + in the university, schools and in our Youth center;
- Give information about European projects(EVS, seminars, trainings, etc ) to young people;
- Collaborate with local associations in their activities;
- Support associations in administrative issues;
- Work in the visibility of the project (management social networks, PR);
- Participate to trainings and different events of our organization;
- Prepare and launch the next hosting project with the help and guidance of our staff, including learning how to apply for funding under the Erasmus+ framework;
- Online Spanish course.
We think that the project will be useful for European volunteers because they will learn directly different ways of youth participation in our local community and they could use it in their future projects. Moreover, they will teach us different ways of working and this could increase the youth participation by creating working nets all around Europe.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien