Vzdelávaním k úspechu
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
Since the fields of study at our school has started to be orientated more towards the western type of schooling, a very important step to support this goal is a professional practice gained abroad. In the todays extremly fast evolving world can succeed only the ones, who know - resp. have experience with new technologies. This project, which we plan to implement would be used to achieve this goal.
We plan to conduct a foreign internships for altogether 24 students from three fields of study:
Field of study: Carpenter
- during the practice we would like to focus on knowledge from professional subjects: technology, production equipment, materials. From the knowledge of professional practice we are putting our focus on proposal, seating furniture design as well as practical skills and execution, and the surface treatment of final products. From this field we are planning to send 4-4 students for a 3-week-long internship to Hungary and Italy in November 2015.
Field of study: Car mechanic
- during the practice we would like to focus on knowledge from professional subjects: car diagnostics and repair, cars. From the knowledge of professional practice we are putting our focus on technical equipment of the car repair service, practical skills in using modern technical equipment and tools. From this field we are also planning to send 4-4 students for a 3-week-long internship to Hungary and Italy in November 2015.
Field of study: Mechanic electrician
- during the practice we would like to focus on knowledge from professional subjects: fundamentals of electronics, digital technology, computer science, electrical measurements. From the knowledge of professional practice we are putting our focus on technical equipment of the workshop, on practical skills in the use of modern electronic measuring instruments and tools. From this field we are planning to send 4-4 students for a 3-week-long internship to Hungary and Italy in November 2015.
Our aim is exploring new technologies and trends. In addition the unknown environment promotes the growth of self-confidence, responsibility, autonomy of students. A significant factor is also the faster development of language skills in comparison with the development at home.
The target groups within the study field are students of 2nd and 3rd grades.
Target knowledge that pupils shalll acquire:
- Design, construction of seating furniture according to the trends of the country.
- The design, construction of exclusive seating furniture according to the trends of the country
- Bonding, veneering
2. Car mechanic:
- Repair of car body (locksmith work on the body, polishing, repairing cars after accidents)
- Installation and refill of air conditioning
3. Mechanic electrician
- Diagnostic and measuring work with in-line AOI system devices
- Diagnostic and measuring work with X-ray Inspection
Since the students will receive the professional training from each department in two different target countries, after returning home, they have the opportunity to exchange their acquired expertise, both the students and teachers.
This project has for our school a motivational nature towards students and their parents. From the perspective of our teachers there is a possibility of extending their knowledge at an international level and confronting their experiences from abroad with colleagues. The advantage of the project is that it gives the opportunity for students and teachers to compare their field from an international perspective and the gained experience can further develop our school.
Impact on participants:
- Development and improvement of language competence
- Development of professional competencies within the fields of participants
- The acquisition of new expertise, familiarity with the practical work with new technical equipment, machinery, tools, measuring accessories
- Learn new ways of working, efficient division of labor
- Be more independent, strive for accuracy, precision
- Be able to work effectively in a team
- Be open to other cultures
- Become in the future more open to finding opportunities in their personal and professional development
- Learn to take responsibility for themselves and each other
- Develops the capacity to adapt to the unfamiliar environment
Impacts on partners:
- Possibility of building a network of contacts in Slovakia
- Be able to recruit young, professional workforce
- Strengthening the socio-social status
The impact on local companies, partners:
- Acquiring professional workforce that has a foreign professional experience
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien