Volunteers nest II
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 avr. 2017
Hosting organisation is supporting this project by created a volunteers nest, which is a safe place for volunteers from different nationalities. With volunteers from the hosting organisation as well as the Czech and Roma community.
Project Volunteers nest II is a parallel project. There is a unique experience transfer between different groups of volunteers, as volunteer has the opportunity to meet with volunteers in a parallel project to pass not only their experience, but also the experience of the previous project which contributes to the development of the project and its continuity.
The main motivation of hosting and sending organisations is to create a intercultural safe space in local communities, which has a big influence on children and youths. At the same time each individual volunteer has the chance to express their own culture as well as expressing their own point of view.
This Creates space for intercultural understanding and European togetherness via peer learning.
Due to this intercultural peer learning of EVS volunteer as well as the local Czech community can be envisioned. Inclusion and exchange of knowledge and experiences is faster and more effective. Each person from the team individually brings their own potential and has the space to develop.
Under expert leadership of Decko Nachod pedagogues hosting organisation he has the chance to prepare activities of non formal education.The hosting project will take place in SVC Decko Nachod (the Centre of Leisure Time) 1 volunteer. The EVS lasts for 12 months. Volunteer will be from Portugal.
The goals are:
1. Improvement of sport and outdoor activities, working with children and youth groups in sport projects under the leadership of a specialist in sport education. Emphasizing on equality in sport participation.
2. Improvement of pedagogical skills and inclusion - volunteers will be involved in activities with children of different ages and of different cultural backgrounds.
3. European awareness - volunteers will be involved in the activities within the Information Centre for Youth. Where information about Europe, national and local youth projects and activities can be found and shared.
4. Improvement of creativity, art and graphics, decorating, creating posters, working with children and youth groups in art projects under the leadership of a specialist in art education, design and modern dance.
5. Intercultural teaching as well as working with multicultural groups e,g Czech, Roma, Vietnamese children and other youth groups.
The volunteer will be working alongside a team of Czech volunteers. They will take part in activities from the Centre of Leisure Time, schools will also take part and together they will form and develop the external culture of the organisation. He will learn the principals of team work and multicultural tolerance.
The essential outcome of the project is dissemination of the idea of EVS in Nachod region. Understanding the idea Europeanism, multiculturalism and inclusion not just between participants but also to target various groups of youths and within the local communities. One of the biggest benefits of this project results is the municipality taking part and supporting the concept of "mini projects". As well as EVS volunteer being able to leave their very own "footprints" creating a sense of integration for the youth in Náchod.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien