Date du début: 29 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 28 sept. 2015
"Velo volunteers” is a project that will take place within three months in the town of Vidin. Implementing partners in the project are the Association "Consult Group" - Bulgaria and Patronatul Local al Intreprinderilor Mici si Mijlocii-Calafat - Romania. Twenty-eight young volunteers from 18 to 30 years old will participate in the preparation and implementation of large velo-championship entitled "Exercise and have fun". Рlanned mass participation of people of all ages, this event will be the first round of five consecutive Cycling in different parts of Bulgaria.
The main objective of the project is to promote healthy behavior of young people by encouraging the practice of outdoor activities, as a means of promoting healthy lifestyles and promoting social inclusion and active participation of young people in society.
With the planned project activities we want to get the public to think about the importance of keeping active and healthy lifestyle, to urge people to realize the benefits of movement and to see the bicycle as a modern way to travel on the road and leisure .
Youths will participate in the following activities:
- Creating a PR strategy and developing information materials to promote velo-championship;
- Scan the area and mapping routes;
- Building marking of routes;
- Construction of stations for food and water and support their functioning;
- Supporting the recording of participants and conducting preliminary instruction;
- Participation in velo-patrols to assist participating in velo-championship;
- Construction of mini points separate collection and conducting ecological action "keep it clean" after the velo-championship.
Working methods that will be used during the activities are in non-formal education: working in small groups, sporting outdoor activities, practical activities, creative activities and role plays, workshops and discussions.
The methodology for the project aims to contribute the maximum to achieve sustainability of the results to give a margin of added value and help build a favorable environment for strengthening of young people and their greater involvement in voluntary activities.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien