Uczeń technikum wobec oczekiwań pracodawców. Rola ..
Uczeń technikum wobec oczekiwań pracodawców. Rola nauczyciela zawodu w prawidłowym starcie kariery zawodowej absolwenta w świetle doświadczeń szkolnictwa zawodowego Republiki Irlandii.
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The project titled ‘’Vocational school pupil facing employers’ expectations. Educator’s role in an adequate start of future career of a graduate in the light of vocational education experiences of The Republic of Ireland’’ incorporates two mobilities – the first one being 5 days mobility for 15 staff members chosen from the management and vocational educators and the second one - 4 weeks apprenticeship for 15 pupils ; the 3rd formers specialising in IT.
The aim of the first mobility is acknowledging, analysing and implementing in Sanok’s realities the conclusions withdrawn from the cognition of:
- Vocational education system of The Republic of Ireland especially including cooperation between vocational schools and local labour market as well as higher education institutions,
- Methods of cooperation between vocational schools and local employers used while implementing and adapting the core curriculum to vocational subjects,
- Exploiting technological potential of local companies and the higher education institutions in the process of vocational training.
During the first mobility the teachers will take part in:
- a meeting with Tom Barry – a representative of The Ministry of Education for The Republic of Ireland, who will portray the objectives of the Irish system of education,
- a lecture of the member of Vocational Education Committee – Noel O’Connor – presenting the system of vocational training in The Republic of Ireland, followed by discussion, which will allow the participants to explore the subject and exchange experiences,
- a visit to Mallow College of Further Education, including a workshop on preventing unemployment among graduates and cooperation of schools with potential employers during the process of vocational education,
- Visitation of vocational training classes carried out at FAS Training Centre,
- Visiting Cork Institute of Technology and meeting with the employees dedicated to the role of the local business in the process training future vocational faculty,
- Meeting with Irish entrepreneurs, who cooperate with vocational education institutions while organising apprenticeship or internship,
- Meeting with the owners of companies, in which the 15 pupils will do the apprenticeship. The meeting will allow precise adaptation of the core curriculum for the first and second formers to the apprenticeship programme run in the company. Consequently the school will prepare the pupils theoretically for working in realities of specific companies. On the ground validation of the objectives met in the project will be possible thanks to the presence of the employer’s representative and vocational educator, who will be the group counsellor. On the return the second validation will be carried out with the aim of disseminating among the pupils who did not take part in the project. For purposes of the dissemination the essential elements of software such as routers, switches, network interface cards or hardware such as hard discs, mother boards, drives, etc. will be bought. The purchase of the listed elements will be possible using a part of the organisational funds prefigured for the project. Moreover an extension of cooperation with one particular vocational education institution is envisaged for common implementing of the projects and exchange of ideas using E-twinning platform.
The main objective of the internship is implementation and exploitation of theoretical knowledge gained at school focusing on the essential needs of the potential employer.
By means of contact with the company young people will not only get to know the Irish labour market in general but also prevailing there labour culture.
By implementing some of the Irish solutions the project will lead to increased number of graduates starting their future career compatible with the acquired at school profession or taking up studies at technical institutes.
Moreover the graduates will acquire practical knowledge compatible with employers’ expectations. Adding to this the employers will actively influence the process of implementing the core curriculum for vocational subjects.
On the return the meeting will also be held with the local companies owners as well as the representatives of the local technical academy with the view of dissemination. The outcomes of the project will also be disseminated via Internet( local web portals, school website) and by the process of implementing them into school daily functioning.
Last but not least the presentation will be carried out for the representatives of other vocational schools , during which the conclusions will be presented together with recommendations for implementing them in the near future.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien