Училище и бизнес - ръка за ръка
Date du début: 1 juil. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 juin 2016
This project is realised in accordance with the Strategy for the Development of Vocational Education 2014 - 2020 of the European Commission, whose priority is quality professional training of young people to their competitiveness in the labor market.
It corresponds with the changes in the Law on Vocational Education and Training for the introduction of dual training in which business will play a critical role in preparing young people for the realization of the European labor market, whose member is Bulgaria.
Project partner is SISTEMA TURISMO SRL
Beneficiary under the project "School and Business - hand in hand" is Vocational school of light industry and tourism, Kazanlak. The beneficiaries at least are 9 teachers (all have higher education, educational degree "Master") in vocational training, professional foreign language and IT, which in the period from 03.04. to 10.04.2016 years. (eight days) will hold its mobility in Rimini, Italy. Mobility will take place in accordance with the work program agreed and signed with the partner.
Vocational school of light industry and tourism, Kazanlak is a contemporary and modern school whose main objective set in the strategy for development of the school is improving the quality of educational process by modernization and internationalization of the learning process.
The main objectives of the project are:
1. To investigate the role and involvement of businesses in the process of training of personnel, competitive on the Bulgarian and European labor markets.
2. To establish cooperation and mutual assistance between teachers from both schools to adopt best practices and achieve a high quality of vocational education;
3. To investigate the role and involvement of business in curriculum development and preparation of school curricula in subjects in which high school students are training.
4. To promote professional and personal growth and career development of teachers;
5. To know the cultural and socio-economic characteristics of the country - partner;
The objectives of the project will be implemented conditionally passing through three stages, covering a range of activities.
- Training - development, coordination and signing of a work program with partner, activities of an organizational nature - selection of the beneficiaries, getting acquainted with cultural, historical and economic development of Italy, the educational system, preparing a presentation for a Vocational school of light industry and tourism, ticketing, insurances, signing agreements for mobility, mapping training, develop a plan for dissemination of results
- Basic activities for the conduct of mobility including:
meeting with teachers from the partner school, observations of lessons and exercises, familiarization with school documentation, the organization of work in schools, meeting with employers' organizations, share experiences, completing the training maps
- Follow-up activities - preparation of progress reports, summarizing the results and reporting analysis conducted assessment of mobility, a proposal for a change in the activities of the school and to promote presentation of project results, adopting a plan for future cooperation with Association of Hoteliers and Restaurateurs, Kazanlak, media coverage of the stages of realization of the project among students, teachers, community, business and others.
Expected results of mobility are:
1. Achieving better cooperation between school and business in the process of professional training of students.
2. Increasing the quality of professional training of students through the application of new practices and innovative teaching methods acquired during the mobility of teachers.
3. Achieving professional and personal growth and career development of teachers and job satisfaction in high school.
4. Improving the management of the school by updating School curricula and improve future cooperation with business.
5. Increasing the capacity of the teaching staff with the aim of a wider European perspective and enhance the international reputation of the school.
The project will affect all teachers in Vocational school of light industry and tourism in order to strengthen their desire for professional and personal growth and career development through participation in future projects. Information and dissemination of project results among parents, the public, business partners, local authorities will contribute to enhancing the prestige of the Vocational school of light industry and tourism as school performing quality professional training of students in the tourism.
-Rooted innovation in Vocational school of light industry and tourism will improve the quality and learning outcomes.
- Expansion of contacts with partner SISTEMA TURISMO SRL by holding the future of school practices.
- Experience is a prerequisite for inclusion in other EU projects to elevate the prestige of Vocational school of light industry and tourism among parents, bus
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien