U EU po znanje o novim tehnologijama
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
The project involves professional practice/practical teaching for 15 3rd-year-students oriented
in car-mechanics, car-mechatronics and vehicle technition. The students will do their professional practice/practical teaching in Dublin. Later, this professional practice and practical teaching will be acknowledged in their school in Croatia.
The main goal of their professional practice/practical teaching is introducing the students to real working conditions, therefore the students will do their training in various factories, workshops, offices, civil engineering companies, etc.
The main activity of this students' mobility is doing their professional practice in the following areas and contents:
- reading and applying technical instructions in forms of drawings and diagrams, the making of technical drawing, the ways of manual, machine and thermal processing, as well as the ways of joining and processing by the means of plastic deformation; to choose, replace, properly implement and provide machine and other devices' elements; to meet different designes of vehicle sets and to recognize their characteristics; to meet different electrotechnical, controlling and regulating systems on motorvehicles, to be able to choose and apply tools and procedures in both detecting defects and eliminating them during a car repair; to be able to detect car defects by using a test device
- handling motorvehicles and their systems, servicing, testing and adjusting motorvehicles and machines in a workshop; the set building, breakup and repair; detecting system errors, detecting error cause and eliminating them; evaluating the labour result, installing additional equipment, testing vehicles according to the traffic and motorway rules
A vehicle technician:
- planning and preparing activities in car production as well as in car parts production, production monitoring, material lab testings; designing and calculating all parts in different types of vehicles in co-operation with engineers; supplying necessary car parts for the production; informing/advising customers when buying a product; car repairing and servicing, monitoring the students' accuracy; fixing, maintaining and controlling the engine, breaks, gear, air-conditionig functin and car-safety devices; monitoring and maintainig of all automatically controlled and computer controlled systems.
Apart from working experience, the participants will acquire new knowledge and skills, they will improve their language competence in English, and finally, they will experience living on their own. This project will help them learn something new, it will help them aquire new, different things from a different perspective, for their lifelong learning. The activities will last two weeks.
The main goals of the students' mobility are:
1) to introduce students to the newest technologies in their future jobs and to upgrade their already aquired knowledge and proffesional skills
2) motivate students to always improve their skills and knowledge in oreder to get more competative at the labour market, that is to find better jobs after leaving school
Technology changes very quickly so the students first need to learn how to acquire knowledge and how to master new skills on their own.
This project's final aim is to improve students' knowledge and skills, to promote vocational education in our region, and finally-a quicker employment for young people.
By this project dissemination we wish to influence primary school children's interest in vocational technical professions and enlarge the number of our future students. Then, dissemination planned at our CountyVocational Councils should motivate some other vocational schools to take part in such EU projects.
Finally, our goal is to use the knowledge acquired by this project and enable students to find jobs more easily once they leave school, or to consider the idea of self-employment.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien