trEAT better for yourself
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 avr. 2016
Our Youth Exchange Project named “trEAT better for yourself” will be held in Turkey / Ankara province with totally 40 participants from Turkey, Spain, Hungary, Greece, Estonia and Romania. The age range of the participants is 18 – 30.
This Project has emerged due to some special reasons such as the increasing number of unhealthy diet of people especially in recent years, the loss of traditional values associated with loneliness, and has been required to be implemented in order to revitalise the lost cultural values through food and increase the cultural diversity. In the interest of achieving the purpose, we desire to reach four main targets as the followings;
1. To Narrow down Fast Food’s place in our life,
2. To regain our lost cooking skills and dexterity as a result we have stopped cooking,
3. To update our bygone food culture by synthesising it with contemporary food culture,
4. To show the importance of learning by doing and experiencing.
In order to achieve our targets;
• Teaching how to cook traditional foods,
• Performing gastronomic presentations,
• Preparing the introductory presentation of the organizations and some other activities have been planned. During performance processes of those activities, mainly non-formal education methods will be used.
After the exchange is completed, the eight key skills set by European Commission such as; communication in the mother tongue, communication in foreign languages, getting benefit from information and communication technologies, social and civic competences, entrepreneurship, development of cultural awareness and expression skills are expected from the participants. Besides, it is contemplated to improve manipulative manual skills and increase the awareness regarding Erasmus + programme.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien