Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
In 2012 Spain suffered a 26% of leavers and Sweden, approx. 7%, being the average UE 27 near 14%.
Some pending tasks related to drop in Spain that this project will try to solve:
• To develop Prevention actions to decrease early leaving (before 18) through diversificated programmes and new Basic VET
• To follow up the progression of graduation ratios in CSE avoiding students be made to repeat and improving retention measures flexibility, Upper secondary Education included.
• To assure assistance and resources to promote vocational training studies (basic, intermediate cycles)
• To support more flexibility to the system, including horizontal progression among academical and vocational studies.
Guided by EC 2011 conclusions ET2020 about Early leaving
• Early leaving is a complex phenomena affected by educational, personal, social and economic factors. To deal with it we need prevention measures at school level and at the same time a tight collaboration between schools and local (Municipality) and regional education authorities (Education Councillorship).
• Among the most appropriate measures to implement is important to consider: to update curricula, to improve headteachers training, to promote innovative teaching methods, in particular for disadvantaged groups, especially migrants, and to foster the active cooperation of parents and local community in retention measures (PISE programme).
En 2011 School Inspector Faneque Hernández took part in a study visit in this city with the topic of ESL prevention. That is why we proposed to Karin Asplund, who is now the Head of Operations of Career Guidance Center of Gothenburg, to collaborate with our project trusting in the good practices we could see in the mentioned study visit and the excellent figures of Swedish system related to this benchmark of ESL prevention
A) Learning activities to improve heads, advisors and inspectors leadership and training about retention measures through watching of good practices in the schools of tje city of Gothenburg and study visit to differents schools and programmes of retention (introductory programmes)
B) Job shadowing as training activity for two guidance counselors of canarian schools
A) At the beginning of the project:
- Enrichment of perspectives through analysis and debate about other realities in Europe in order to accede to a change of culture in headteaching staffs to improve figures of ESL.
- Take into account in the design of measures not to fall in the risk to over-rely on second chance (adult education) and early or basic VET focusing the effort in prevention measures in lower secondary levels.
B) Some students focused measures to develop or strengthen during the Project
- Involving parents and local community through networking programmes (PISE programme)
- Early warning systems to avoid ESL like guidance and counseling committees formed by advisors and teachers in the target groups in the frame of a longitudinal study already in action since september 2014
- Support for students with different mother tongue and lack of expectations at every school including extra-curricula activities and individual advising
C) In the next school years as a result of the project:
- Improving of ESL ratios in quantifiable terms in lower and upper secondary stages of education per school ( Following up of longitudinal annual analysis per school till the end at least of compulsory schooling)
- Improving of suitability rates in secondary education avoiding the students may be made to repeat unnecessarily as in lower as in upper secondary education.
- Improving of citizens key competences mostly related to employability through generalisation of graduation certificates in upper secondary levels (Technician or Bachellorate) for all youngsters without exception
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien