TRAINING EXPERIENCIE IN EUROPE ALHAMBRA
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
The Project "TRAINING EXPERIENCE IN EUROPE" is promoted by the Consortium composed of the following VET Schools:
- IES Virgen de las Nieves, sending organisation and coordinator (Granada).
- IES Moraima (Loja, Granada)
- IES Albayzín (Granada)
- IES Alfonso XI (Alcalá la Real, Jaén)
- IES Pedro Jiménez de Montoya (Baza, Granada)
The develop of the European dimension is the joint point that origins the Consortium. We will pay special attention to the European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training (ECVET) and how it improves the transfer of units of learning outcomes.
The Consortium bets to the Erasmus + Program as an effective instrument for practical training and empowerment for students and staff of the Vet schools.
- 57 MOBILITIES FOR STUDENTS in Italy (22), Czech Republic (15) and United Kingdom(20)
- 15 MOBILITIES FOR THE STAFF (Job Shadowing, exchange of experiences and good practices) with European VET schools Finland, UK and Italy
- Incorporate the European perspective in the teaching activity of the VET Schools.
- Develop the key skills (basical, professional and soft) needed to go from the educational system to the European labour market.
- Increase the language level of the participants.
- To promote the intercultural conscience and its values.
- Update/acquisition of innovative pedagogic techniques developing training experiences in the VET Schools.
- Analyse the suitability of the European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training (ECVET) through the observation of specific cases.
A.- STUDENTS (FCT):
Acquisition of knowledge, skills and professional skills that can be certified and validated by shipping schools, based on the specifications of the Official Training Programmes of each training specialty. Consideration PASS / APTA in the traineeship is sine qua non for obtaining the official degree condition.
- Employment: It´s expected that At least the 20% of participants would find the first job after 6 month from the end of the stays
- European network of entities that work together in the joint development of projects related to VET initiatives and the European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training" (ECVET), in particular.
D.- COMMON RESULTS
LANGUAGE LEVEL: The mobilities will impact directly in improving language skills of the participants.
LIFE EXPERIENCE: It´s expected that the 90% of the participants, at least, will consider that this experience has contributed to improve their professional and soft competences.
servicios a la comunidad de los centros.
The quantification of the results obtained by the Consortium will be the result from the addition of the partial results obtained by each of the partners. We are sure that there will be synergies associated with the existence of a common system design, management, monitoring and evaluation of mobility.
The development of the "TRAINING EXPERIENCE IN EUROPE" project will enable the Consortium contact, social agents companies, local and European schools, thus incorporating the European perspective to their network.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien