Training course „Learning by moving”
Date du début: 1 mars 2015,
Date de fin: 1 oct. 2015
The general idea of this training course “Learning by Moving” is to provide a chance for people that work with youth (youth workers, youth leaders, educators that work with young people outside formal education settings) to experience and discover elements of various movement exercises and contemporary dance that could be used as a valuable tool for providing new non-formal learning opportunities for youth. Kinesthetic learning is often one of the most neglected ways of learning, so, discovering the power of it and developing skills on how it could be used in the youth work would provide a great quality improvement and innovation to the field.
It will take place in 12-20 August 2015 in Estonia, Parnu, Nooruse Maja.
The countries involved in this project would be Estonia, Latvia, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and 2 organizations from Turkey. Latvia and Estonia are the project initiators and will compose a core team of the project consisting of project manager, support staff and trainers.
The training course would be based on Experiential Learning approach and has the following 5 objectives that are closely related to each other:
1. Practical part: Experiencing series of exercises with movement and contemporary dance, discovering own body opportunities, becoming more self-aware and developing creative way of expression and developing personal motivation to use kinesthetic learning
2. Analyzing the experience: Becoming more aware about the power of kinesthetic expression and learning – learning from own emotions and also discovering it from theoretical point of view
3. Conceptualizing: Exploring opportunities for including more elements of kinesthetic learning and contemporary dance in youth work and discovering what competencies it could develop
4. Developing skills on designing and implementing non-formal learning activities for/with youth that would be based on consciously chosen kinesthetic learning elements that develop concrete competences
5. Sharing experience from the training course and developing ideas on follow-up steps on using kinesthetic learning in youth work in local and international projects
As a result we expect the youth workers to be more aware about the power and magic of kinesthetic learning, which is very often neglected, so that their work with young people is more effective and of more quality and also they themselves discover new pleasure in the learning process - through the movement :).
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien