“Towards a common and transparent European learnin..
“Towards a common and transparent European learning and working framework through ECVET and EQAVET”
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2018
In this project a group of 9 vocational colleges and industry organisation will work to complete this project by increasing their cooperation to a higher and more sustainable level.
The partners will prepare students, professionals in training and adults by offering them international learning units that are built around new and common innovative subjects in floristry. The units will be offered in an international learning environment, enriching students with both subject specific knowledge as well as a meaningful international experience.
The objective of the project will be the following:
- The partners in the project aim to work towards a the mobility of students and workers between the partner Colleges (for school based training) and industry (for work based training). During the exchanges, students and workers in training should be able to complete a part of their curriculum in floristry abroad. In this project we focus on floristry in regards to mobility of students and labour to raise standards of education in floristry and improve quality of the branch throughout Europe;
- These international learning units will be taught at schools, in work-based situations, and through the development of digital classrooms and MOOCs.
- Through the development of units based on the core subjects from the existing curricula, the partners will be able to offer students and industry more flexible learning paths to the European labour market through mobility projects at international partner schools;
- By using ECVET principles in this project, the participating partners are better prepared to exchange their students with other institutes in the future (experience with ECVET).
- The exchange of students on international learning modules gives the partners involved in the project the opportunity to develop a common assessment and certification system. This will allow for international learning units to be transparent and assessed along a common transparent standard throughout the partner colleges and organisations.
- The partners will commit to guard the transparency and quality of these common international units, assessments and certification systems by signing agreements that partners will abide by and review every 2 years.
During the project, the partners develop the following outputs:
1) Understand the competences of responsibility, Complexity of tasks and procedures, Independence, Scope, Ambiguity, Change and Range;
2) Training program for an outcome based learning;
3) Overview of National Qualifications linked to EQF;
4) Transparency of curricula of the partner countries,
5) Transparency of assessments;
6) Systematic use of ECVET principles amongst the partners;
7) Guidelines and procedures for recognition of the units (learning outcomes) for quality assurance;
8) Common reference unit of learning outcomes (with standards) for mobility;
9) Learning units and assessment level 3, 4, 5, 6, and crossovers at level 4;
10) Policy recommendations/guidelines;
11) ECVET and EQAVET agreement;
12) Certification system for assessors including assessment methodology;
13) Digital classrooms and massive open online courses.
- Training program for an outcome based learning;
- A carrousel of 20 students (financed by a KA1 project) will be sent to pilot the implementation of the draft international learning units;
- Nationally certified judges in floristry will pilot the implementation of the draft certification system;
- A carrousel of 20 students (financed by a KA1 project) will be sent to pilot the implementation of the international learning units and their assessments;
- Around 30 florists will pilot the implementation of the MOOCs.
During the project period, the project will involve:
- 50 vocational florist students
- Teachers and staff members from partner colleges
- 30 florists in training
Methodology to be used in carrying out the project:
The partners will meet every 3 months to work on project activities and outputs. In between the meetings, the partners will develop materials that will be discussed during the meetings.
Description of the results, impact envisaged, and long-term benefits:
This project aims to rise the level of European education in floristry. The vocational courses are the starting points to increase the standard and quality of floristry in Europe. The international learning units will allow students, professionals in training and adults to educate themselves to a minimum level throughout Europe by strengthening the vocational courses. Furthermore, these international learning units will be done in colleges, work-based and in MOOCs. This allows students mobility throughout partner colleges to be assessed in the same way in all partner schools through a transparent assessment system and through a quality certification system. The same applies to adults in training. This enables Europe to reach their goal of strengthening and exporting its knowledge economy.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien