Time to Act
Date du début: 1 janv. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 déc. 2016
The Youth Exchange “Time to Act” will take place in Oeiras, Portugal, and has as main topics:
- Healthy lifestyle, active ageing
- Inclusion – equity
- EU Citizenship, EU awareness and Democracy
The objectives of this project are:
- "To Improve the level of key competences and skills of young people, including those with fewer opportunities, as well as to promote participation in democratic life in Europe and the labour market, active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity"
- "foster quality improvements in youth work, in particular through enhanced cooperation between organisations in the youth field and/or other stakeholders"
- To promote among young people and the community in general the Erasmus program + in its various aspects
In order to achieve the objectives, we will promote different activities, like:
- Food raising in a local supermarket
- Volunteering actions
- Street Action
- Recycling and environmental activities
- Sport activities that promote social inclusion
- Final festival opened to all the comunity
Through all these activities, we want to highlight not only the cultural differences that show the identity of each country, but above all the similarities that connect the participant countries, as a way of fight against steryotipes and contribute to the development of a more inclusive Europe.
The project will involve 8 organisations from: Portugal, France, Italy, Estonia, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia and Spain.
Each group will be composed by 5 youngsters (between 18 to 25 years old) and 1 leader. The Portuguese group will have 2 leaders. In total there will be 49 participants in the youth exchange that will take place between 24th August and 4th September 2015.
The young people will have the chance to know the local community and to have contact with the Portuguese culture and habits and share at the same time their own culture with the other members of the group. It's also proposed a little portuguese course.
In the end of the youth exchange we hope that the young people become more aware of their role in the society and about the importance of Intercultural Dialogue to reach one more inclusive Europe. We also hope that this can be the beginning of several individual and group projects in each participant home town.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien