TIC dans l'accompagnement Socio-éducatif pour comb..
TIC dans l'accompagnement Socio-éducatif pour combattre le décrochage scolaire.
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
Early school leaving has been identified by the European Commission as a particular challenge facing many EU member states. It is associated with high youth unemployment, a lack of employment related skills and a wide array of other social problems. There are many reasons why some young people give up education and training prematurely: personal or family problems, learning difficulties, or a fragile socio-economic situation.
TICS project is based on the idea that professionals working with young people ( social workers, experts in orientation/ insertion, trainers ..) can play a vital role in dropout prevention, intervention and remediation.
The project partnership composed by 7 organizations from 6 different European countries ( Portugal, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Slovakia) aims to prepare these professionals through new technologies to fight drop-out, to enable them to improve the way they listen, communicate, support youth, that are fewer and fewer on streets, but more and more on web, always connected, always visible.
TICS project address the ICTs role in socio-educational fields and the digital educator concept working on the opportunities that new technologies offer to fight dropouts.
The TICS project works on two innovative components:
* First, help youth discover that it is possible to use online networks in a different way by finding on line people willing to listen and to accompany them. Youth will be encouraged to find a better balance between their virtual life and everyday life. It would indeed come to raise awareness on the cyber addiction’s serious consequences; because being online anytime - result of our modern lifestyle, increases the risk of depression and school dropout.
* Second, encourage professionals to meet young people in an environment other than "on the street". It is necessary to discuss with professionals their current vision on ICT and their impact on the world and on young people they accompany, in order to end with “the digital divide."
The use of ICT in the socio-educational support will be the subject of an experiment in the framework of this project.
Intellectual products developed by the partnership will be:
- Consumer perceptions and practices of young digital natives
- " Digital natives " tool case: tools to educate youth about the risks of digital addictions
- Information and Communication Technologies used in socio-educational activities
- "Using digital for support, it’s possible" tool case: awareness tools and proposals for greater consideration of ICTs in supporting young dropouts
- Project website and online community for two-way communication and Action
- Training materials: ICT in socio-educational support activities to fight dropout
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien