The show must go on
Date du début: 10 sept. 2016,
Date de fin: 9 déc. 2017
Coordination organisation: Compass
Host organisation: Csiky Gergely Nonprofit kft (Theater)
Host organisation:Csurgó Kuckó Foundation
Activity period: 12 months
Title: Show must go on.
Consortia:6 sending organisations (DE, ES,IT, FR, EE), 1 host, 1 coordinating organisation
1. intergenerational dialogue and LLL
2. Creativity and culture
3. Youth employment/ career advice and consulting
The coordinating organisation has alredy hosted 400 volunteers. It has huge experience in volunteer management. It follows European and international tendencies of volunteering. Its staff participate reguralary in trainings with focusing on EVS and competence development.
Aim of the project:
In this project Compass supports two organisations hosting projects. They would like to adopt the concept of the volunteering in social and cultural service providers.
The project contributes the development of the volunteers and target groups in the following aspects:
- personal fullfilment
- active citizenship
- social inclusion.
The key objective of the project:
- to promote career guidance of the young people
- to reduce skills gap
- to promote transitions from education/schooling into the labour market
- to support young people planning to change their career path
The aim of the project:
- Running volunteering programmes in social and cultural organisations can increase employabilty of the volunteers and stakeholders.
- Providing useful and meaningful free time activities which can contribute skills and personal development of the volunteers and stakeholders
- Providing information on Erasmus Plus
- promoting career guidance of the young people
- - reducing skills gap
- Promoting transitions from education/schooling into the labour market
- Supporting young people planning to change their career path
- Become b est practice for other organisations
main steps of the project:
1. Building partnership
2. Preparation of mentors, and staff
3. Providing information on regular basis with partners, staff,mentors (mutul decision on volunteer recruitment)
4. preparation of the volunteers (Who and how support volunteers)
5. Hosting volunteers and supporting volunteers
6. Integration of the volunteers in organisations life and communities
7. Supporting volunteers after their departure
8. Writing final reports with partners, closing
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien