Técnicos en Mantenimiento Electromecánico
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2016
This mobility project was carried out by the IES Fermin Bouza Brey, in Vilagarcía de Arousa (Galicia), secondary school offering: ESO, Vocational Education and Training and Certificate of Higher Education, and Vocational Education and Training and Certificate of Higher Education in Basketball. It was born of the need for the internationalization of companies greater and greater and their necessity of incorporating staff willing to move abroad, also the commitment to improve management skills as well as the organization of the school and its faculty. On the other hand, this project makes the skills of students increase in order to face a greater employability, improve their career prospects, and increase language skills, etc.
The general objectives of the mobility were:
• Improve skills and general skills in relation to the labor market and contribute to a cohesive society that build bridges between education and labor market.
• Develop training, latest innovation and internationalization at all levels.
• Promote the need for a European awareness, encouraging reformative principles at national level to modernize the education and training system, giving an example of good practice and recognizing EU tools.
• Increase international dimension of education and vocational training through cooperation between institutions and partners.
• Encourage the teaching and learning of languages and intercultural awareness and disseminate linguistic diversity of the EU.
Two mobilities of vocational trianing’s students were developed for internships in companies. The profile of students, which was destined to activity, was the initial vocational training’s students (professional families IMA and TMV). These students were preparing to work as electromechanical maintenance technicians and electromechanical motor vehicles technicians. The main work aim of these students is a company.
The vocational training of Electromechanical Maintenance is directed to:
• The areas of execution of maintenance and repair of machinery and industrial equipment.
• The production areas in automated processes as responsible for lines, integrating the functions of production and maintenance.
• The production areas making machinery manufacturing assembly, installation and technical assistance in factory.
The vocational training of Electromechanical Motor Vehicles is directed to:
• Repair the heat engine and its auxiliary systems using repairing techniques prescribed by factory.
• Replace and adjust elements of suspension systems and guidance.
• Install new equipment according to customer demand, meeting the established technical specifications and regulations.
The two mobilities of students consisted of doing work experience in companies for 2 months in order to complete the module Training in Workplaces (FCT) defined in the curriculum of both vocational trainings.
The methodology used to carry out the project was the collaboration with the intermediary company Tellus Ltd., which was responsible for managing accommodation for students with families, providing language training, training in health and safety and providing a suitable company that fits to the profile of the practices of students. The recipient companies to perform practices were Schneider Electric and HiQ. A fluid communication was established among the sending partner, the intermediary partner and the destination company, using ICT tools, which allowed maintain a high cohesion between the established objectives and the development of mobility.
As it is a question about student mobility we are trying to achieve:
- Contribute to the training of young people as qualified, open and experienced future professionals in companies abroad.
- Promote language learning and culture of the countries of the European Union and promote integration between different cultures.
- Promote recycling update of the teachers involved in teaching cycle. This training also cover personal cultural, linguistic and educational dimension.
The benefits of participating in a European program of these features are mainly focused on:
- The vocational Educaion and Training has much more publicity, which will mean that more students are interested in doing it.
- Through this program the students will be expanded the range of possibilities to find work when they obtain the title of Technician, as companies value the availability of workers to move.
- A foundation was laid in order to benefit more students and technicians in the future from these agreements and thengo to work or train to different regions of the European Union.
- Improving cooperation between companies and institutions.
- Promote European integration and promote the acceptance of the partners involved from other countries.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien