Τεχνολογίες Πληροφορικής και Επικοινωνιών στον Του..
Τεχνολογίες Πληροφορικής και Επικοινωνιών στον Τουρισμό
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
From new trends in the tourism industry it is shown that the investment in Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) is the main feature in action strategy destinations. The rapid development of technology and broad coverage of communications networks and media social networking (Twitter, Facebook) created a new trend in information search in the tourism industry.
Given the above, it appears that the need to promote our country as a tourist destination should be fully harmonized with the new trends of international markets, the application of modern tools and electronic communications. It thus appears from the above, the need to develop e-marketing, with the main aim to exploit, implement and manage all communication channels (cross channels) in the context of digital technology.
This program entitled "Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism" provides knowledge and skills in the field of new technologies and e-business to IT and tourism students. It has an absolutely practical nature since in each module, apart from the basic theory, the emphasis is given on practical activities with navigation, evaluation and assessment of selected sites, business model design and electronic services, developing scenarios for the presence of the tourist business on the Internet and internship in creating simple websites for tourism businesses.
Furthermore, the project is directly related and relevant to labor market needs for people specialized in ICT technologies in tourism. In the current context, it is particularly essential to boost tourism development based on the comparative advantages of our country.
Participation in such a mobility project contributes in order for the participants to gain valuable experience and significant qualifications to the following objectives:
• to understand the basic knowledge regarding the equipment, technologies and IT applications that are useful for the development of a tourism enterprise,
• become familiar with the basic concepts related to e-business,
• be able to plan and set prices in the presence of their business on the Internet by creating pages and accounts on social media, the development of electronic collaboration with other businesses and provide new services through the Internet,
• Practice in creating simple websites to better understand the possibilities and the difficulties of the subject.
The plan is expected to involve 40 students of 1 EPAL LAVRIOU, accompanied by teachers, 20 will go to Cyprus in November 2015 and 20 in Portugal in October 2015 for a period of 14 days/flow.
TThis program is expected to offer:
1. basic knowledge about new technologies and the Internet that tourism businesses could benefit from,
2. introductory knowledge in e-business,
3. design skills to the presence and operation of a tourism business on the Internet,
4. basic web application development skills,
5. ability to create website for tourism businesses,
6. Ability to open an account and creating pages on social media (Facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.),
7. Development of electronic collaboration with other companies and provision of new services over the internet.
With the approval of the proposed project, our organization intends to organize a series of activities which will involve preparation phase (publicity, collecting applications for participation, structured interview, selection of beneficiaries, seminar linguistic and cultural preparation, driver training, production of educational material, preparation of beneficiaries, organization and procedural travel and subsistence), the implementation phase (going abroad, theoretical training, internships in enterprises) and the phase after the training (evaluation, dissemination of results, administrative acts to the Erasmus+ National Agency).
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien