Taneczne pogranicze kultur
Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 30 nov. 2015
Information about the project :
The project will be implemented by the Polish group , consisting of the Augustowska youth and a group of Lithuanian .
Objectives of the project :
- To find a common denominator between the cultural groups in the Polish- Lithuanian
- Mutual learning folk dances Lithuanian and Polish
- Mutual learning songs femoral Lithuanian and Polish
- Science presentations steps , figures and folk chants
- The development of respect for cultural
- The development of social and cultural sensitivity
- The development of national and cultural awareness
- Appointment of commonalities between dances Lithuanian , suwalskimi , augustowskimi and grajewskimi
The number and type of participants :
- 16 + 16
- Participants will be young people aged 13-18 years. Young people come from small towns and villages .
Description of activities :
Youth exchange with the Polish-Lithuanian border .
Short description of the anticipated results and their impact:
Our project will result in a common understanding of folk dances - Polish and Lithuanian , a joint concert and extending the knowledge of the cultures of the border . In the long term it will reflect on the following compositions in our teams
based on the known dances and songs , a close relationship between the group and the Polish and Lithuanian common subsequent action . It also has formed a youth awareness interpenetration of cultures and we develop sensitivity to them.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien