Świadoma kadra = aktywna młodzież
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The creation of the "EU-conscious Staff = Active Youth" project stems from the school development plan, which involves the improvement of the quality of teaching and the development of our school offer by strengthening our co-operation with other EU schools and institutions by means of international projects. In the longer term, the project is supposed to result in the introduction of Content and Language Integrated Learning in our school.
The major objectives of our project include the development of professional, methodical and organizational skills of the teachers, the improvement of their linguistic skills, their abilities of project management as well as raising their inter-cultural awareness as a result of the interaction with other European teachers.
The project involves 28 mobilities for the teachers of 14 different school subjects. The training courses fall into six categories:
1) Multicultural courses for foreign language teachers either already involved or planning to get involved in European project management (3 mobilities)
2) Methodical courses for foreign language teachers (English, Spanish, German, French) aimed at improving the quality of language teaching, especially with a view to upgrading the DSD and DELF certificate course programmes run by the school (6 mobilities)
3) Courses for Natural Science teachers focused on the use of modern technologies and innovative ideas in teaching for Physics and Biology teachers already active in EU project development (e.g. educational trips to CERN in Geneva (4 mobilities)
4) Courses with Job Shadowing elements aimed at the improvement of teaching with the use of modern methods of work organization that combines study visits at schools with training activities (4 mobilities)
5) CLIL-oriented courses for teachers of Science and Humanities (5 mobilities)
6) English language courses for teachers at low level of English who would like to get involved in the EU projects which require certain linguistic skills, in the longer term allowing teachers to use CLIL (6 mobilities)
The mobilities involve training courses in 5 European countries (Finland, Iceland, Malta, Spain and France) provided by 7 organizations: Executive Training Institute Malta, Alliance Francaise Cavilam, The Executive Committee of English Matters, Edukarjala, Kulturoskiemas, GLOSSA and IFEL Institut.
The project methodology reflects the strategic goals of our school, European Development Plan and School Development Plan for 2011-16. All the project stages are aimed at gaining competences, awareness and skills that will improve the quality of teaching, which will result in making the youth attending our school more active. The preparatory stage will be primarily based on the eTwinning activities of teachers and the exchange of experiences with other teachers. This stage is expected to lead to the improvement of IT skills, linguistic competence and the dissemination and exchange of good practices. During mobility, the project participants will be focused on improving multi-cultural, linguistic and interpersonal competence as well as upgrading professional skills. The dissemination of the project results will involve the application of eTwinning tools, such as TwinSpace project journal, but also conferences, trainings and workshops for other teachers. The most significant predicted results of the project include: the improvement of professional competence of teachers, the integration of the new teaching methods acquired during mobility into the school curriculum, mastering foreign language skills, gaining the ability to apply modern technologies in order to co-operate with other European schools, which is expected to result in the improvement of international project planning and management.
The project is supposed to bring numerous long-term benefits for the whole school community. The experience in co-operation with other European schools and teachers will lead to new international projects. The planning and management of already existing projects will improve. Innovative teaching methods acquired during mobility will be implemented at school. The improvement of teachers’ linguistic skills will result in the introduction of Content and Language Integrated Learning in the longer term. The fact that nearly half of the school teaching staff will be involved in the project, the general cultural awareness will be raised, their commitment as well as willingness to embrace new teaching methods will significantly improve. Such EU-conscious, open and dedicated teaching staff will create a completely new learning environment for the students who will become more active in the field of international co-operation.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien