Strategic Partnership for Occupational Safety and ..
Strategic Partnership for Occupational Safety and Health
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2018
Project SPOSH addresses directly aims and needs identified in “EU Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Strategic Framework 2014-2020”. This new Framework aims at ensuring that the EU continues to play a leading role in the promotion of high standards for working conditions both within Europe and internationally, in line with the Europe 2020 Strategy.
- to improve implementation of existing health and safety rules, in particular by enhancing the capacity of micro and small enterprises to put in place effective and efficient risk prevention strategies
- to improve the prevention of work-related diseases by tackling new and emerging risks without neglecting existing risks
- to take account of the ageing of the EU's workforce.
- providing practical support to small and micro enterprises to help them to better comply with health and safety rules. Businesses would benefit from technical assistance and practical tools, such as the Online Interactive Risk Assessment (OiRA), a web platform providing sectoral risk assessment tools.
Main reason of this Strategic Partnership establishment is creation of strong connections between partners and elaboration of common OSH learning tools, materials, standards, methodology.
Project activities also apply to needs identified in Bruges Communiqué on enhanced European cooperation in Vocational Education and Training (VET), especially "improving the quality and efficiency of VET and enhancing its attractiveness and relevance" and "Higher quality courses, providing the right skills for specific jobs".
The project will be focused on trainings in the area of the advanced manufacturing systems, especially well equipped in automation and robotics technology. This area is very important because of strategy for Re-industrialization of Europe and the risk related to accidents at work.
Intellectual Outputs are defined as:
- Analysis of target groups needs,
- Set of common project training materials (lessons),
- Common learning methodology including assessment strategy,
- Dedicated ICT training Portal.
The final version of the project results will support work-based VET training activities and peer-learning.
Additional project result will be Project Learning Agreement and Partnership ECVET Memorandum of Understanding.
SPOSH project target groups/participants are:
- SME workers,
- SME managers,
- Vocational school students.
Partnership are composed from forth European countries. Companies represent different types of activity: research institution - PIAP, university - TUKE, non profit association - IEBA, Cluster AT+R - association and consulting company ECQ. All partners have experience from participation of educational project and deal training activity.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien