Strategic partnership for competence based trainin..
Strategic partnership for competence based training in Bio-fertilizers
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
Eco-innovation is a core action of EU 2020 strategy, which promotes the development of products and processes that contribute to sustainable development, using the commercial application of knowledge to elicit ecological improvements. This concept is on the ground of Bio-FIT project rationality and sharps the need for introduction of the innovative principles of green-biotechnology to improve the agriculture sector. The Bio-FIT target groups (VET teachers/trainers/tutors, and agricultural SMEs personnel) need specific training within the frame of green biotechnology and especially in bio-fertilizers. This type of education can contribute in bridge building between technology and farming, and can introduce bio-innovations in sustainable development of the agricultural sector. Thus, the main objective of Bio-FIT project is to develop an innovative educational programme based on biotechnology of bio-fertilizers content and EQF/NQF strategic system for organization of VET process. The innovative training offered reflects the specific partner country needs and is focused on:
- showing the eco-innovative character of bio-fertilizer technologies;
- studying the influence of bio-fertilizer technologies in decrease material inputs;
- greening the economy through raising competitiveness and employability in Bulgarian and European economy and making sure development of technical competence and training skills.
The project consortium involves 6 partners from different geographical regions (BG, GR, CY, and HU), which ensures successful dissemination and use of the project results, as well as multiplying effect at European and world scale. The Bio-FIT partnership is composed by two training institutions, two SMEs, which field of activity encompasses implementation of GAP and promotion of green technologies/services market, and two organizations which core activities are devoted on increasing the role of R & D in introducing new knowledge into the field of education and training.
The project methodology is based on System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concept, which divides the project lifetime into defined 9 activities: Managerial and administrative arrangements; Commencement and tools design; Methodology and work plan; Intellectual Outputs; Multiplier Events; Piloting; Dissemination & Use; Sustainability and impact evaluation, and Final reporting.
During the project development the two type of results are developed:
i) Results concerning project development: derived during project commencement and conceptual design; complementing the Bio-FIT Intellectual Outputs; processing multiplier events; assisting Bio-FIT training programme piloting; related to project dissemination & use; linked with BioFIT impact provision.
ii) Results - Intellectual outputs:
- National case studies, assessing the current state of the art in each partner country in respect to project subject area
- Bio-FIT Qualification Passports describing the key competences for specialists, working in the project subject area
- Bio-FIT eTraining environment, a functional tool for delivery of free-access information resources and training opportunities
- Bio-FIT Training Programme, offering multilingual model for international transfer of acquired qualification in the field of bio-fertilizers
- Bio-FIT Handbook for Trainers/Trainees, designed to assist in delivering/acquiring the Bio-FIT training content, and
- Bio-FIT ECVET Framework, identifying the ways how ECVET principles and instruments can be integrated into the Bio-FIT project.
iii) Multiplier events supporting performance and popularization of all project results.
The impact of Bio-FIT project is due to the provision of new opportunities for making education more relevant to the needs of the labor market. Project develops a competency based training which will empower the end users with green skills and competences. The Bio-FIT b-learning programme is based on learning outcomes model and thus will contribute to the implementation of the “new skills for new jobs” strategy at national and EU scale. Furthermore, through creating bridges across stakeholders and sectors, Bio-FIT project contributes effectively to the spread of sector-oriented VET into the project field. In long term through offering high quality VET pathways, Bio-FIT project can give better prospects for professional carrier and professional competence development. It will promote the joint qualifications description and relationship between different sectors and areas. Project will also contribute to the widespread of EU VET policy initiatives and procedures in non-EU countries.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien