Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
PROJECT’S PARTICIPANTS– vocational training second-third course students of builder – constructions finisher, interior decorator and electro-technician professions.
2015 06 01 – 2016 05 31, total 12 months. There were three internships: to Germany. United Kingdom and Malta. Total number of participants – 25.
CONSORCIUM COMPOSITION: Elektrėnai Vocational Training Centre (EPMC, coordinator), Kaišiadorys School of Business and Technology (KTVM), Visaginas Vocational Training Centre of Business and Technology (VTVPMC).
1. Wisamar Bildungsgesellschaft gemeinnuetzige GmbH (Germany)
2. IDEA-M (United Kingdom)
3. IZI Ltd. (Malta)
IMPLEMENTED PROJECT’S MAIN GOAL
Educated and improved practical skills, specific vocational competences and self-reliance of builders-constructions finishers, interior decorators and electro-technicians in real workplaces, trying to achieve better work quality and integration to labour market.
IMPLEMENTED OTHER OBJECTIVES
1. educated the following specific professional competences of participants;
1.1. builders – constructions finishers: abilities to renovate exterior buildings’ walls and do restoration works; abilities to do interior renovation and conservation works and know methods of restoration.
1.2. interior decorators: abilities to use ceramic, stone-made and marble-made bricks in the decoration of interior and exterior; abilities to use natural stone in the interior decoration.
1.3. electro-technicians: abilities to install and maintain electricity system’s protection against surge and fluctuation of voltage; abilities to install electricity installation in areas of high humidity.
2. educated new general professional competences and improved the ones already acquired in real workplaces, especially taking into consideration their contribution to labour market of today;
3. raised the level of participants’ self-confidence, self-esteem and sociability, educated participants’ awareness and understanding of other cultures, tolerance;
4. created the environment, where participants could acquired entrepreneurship and initiative skills, self-sufficiency, abilities to work in business and different situations;
5. improved participants’ foreign language and communicative skills in foreign environment, team-work abilities.
ACHIEVED PROJECT’S RESULTS
• Completed professional training under the internship program;
• Acquired internship’s evaluation certificates – Europasses, certificates of hosting organizations and project’s coordinator. Professional competences, acquired during the internship, are evaluated by ECVET.
• Made reports of internships;
• Organised presentations of the internships;
• Raised level of the participants’ professional competences according to their professional requirements;
• In real workplaces improved practical skills of participants giving better integration possibilities into labour markets;
• Improved language and communication skills of participants;
• Raised level of participants’ self-confidence, initiative skills, entrepreneurship, sociability as well as tolerance and cultural awareness;
• Europass mobility document
• Certificate of hosting organization
• Certificate of internship’s recognition by EPMC
Participants have improved and deepened practical skills and acquired specific professional competences. While having practice in companies, participants have acquired entrepreneurship and initiative skills, self-sufficiency and abilities to adjust to labour market in any country. Participants have acquired Europass, which is recognized in whole EU. Specific competences, acquired during the internship, are recognised by ECVET. Participants have improve their foreign language skills, team work abilities, raised the level of self-confidence.
Participating organizations have raised the level of international collaboration between educational institutions, improved process of vocational training. Organizations’ staff have improved organizational and international management skills, got familiar with good practices and work methods of the partners.
Project’s dissemination was addressed to entrepreneurs, youth, local authorities and society of Elektrenai, Kaisiadorys, Visaginas and surrounding districts; present and future students of EPMC, KTVM ans VTVPMC, their parents, teachers and school’s community; potential trainees of hosting organizations.
Used methods of project’s dissemination: articles in web-pages and regional newspapers, stands and booklets about project, presentations of the internships and consideration of project’s results.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien