Sport is Life
Date du début: 1 juil. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 sept. 2015
Project "Sport is Life "
The members of our project "sport is life," is comprised of three partner countries, whose associations are associative nature and non-profit , and is promoting organization called Youth Association " Young Mollina " consisting of youth ages between 20 and 32 years. The main activities involve local and regional , such as educational and social cultural activities, sports , field .
The three partner organizations are the association called " Rijecki Sportski Savez " based in the city of Rijeka (Croatia ) .
- The association for the study and protection of cultural and natural heritage of Mertola (Portugal ) .
- The association for tourism and social promotion "In tour" , Calabria ( Italy)
The four organizations have the following general objectives in common, which are the cornerstone of our project:
- Promoting youth participation in all areas of society , in this project , namely , through sports and activities in the natural environment .
- Encourage youth associations as specific element of participation by facilitating the proper channels , means and resources .
- Promote active and creative leisure versus consumerism and passive.
- Promote actions that favor the approach of young people to the European reality.
- Save , publicize and defend the heritage , natural , cultural and social development of our land.
- Promoting healthy behaviors among youth and respect the environment.
- Encourage young people's understanding and enjoyment of the different cultural and artistic expressions , as well as the generation of cultural habits that contribute to their comprehensive training .
The profile will be of various kinds , and that we should not focus the project on a social or cultural background , mixing different profiles can help without forcing the transmission of positive values among participants. For this project we seek dynamic and active young people who want to find a meeting point for friends and to work issues group cohesion , commitment , solidarity. Young people who have a common interest to know the European reality and enjoy the different cultural expressions that contribute to their training . The project is aimed at young people aged between 16 and 25 years.
The main theme of the project is the sports and activities in the natural environment . Through these two areas , we want young people to have a relaxed meeting space for personal enrichment . The methodology used to achieve this is based on the principles of flexibility , coordination, advocacy , participation and dynamism. Thus, it seeks to promote interpersonal communication among participants through dialogue, providing guidelines for use in the confrontation and change of views , as well as a collective decision-making in a democratic way . Various activities will be developed to boost the group , applying the techniques of group dynamics and adapt to the type of activity performed , scheduling and boosting the assigned activities , guiding them where appropriate and motivating young people to actively participate in both the preparation and in the development thereof . Providing support and technical assistance when the activity demands it . Education used to be non-formal learning . The working methods are fundamentally ; Workgroups promoting active citizenship of young people , tolerance and solidarity , in order to strengthen the European social cohesion, fosters mutual understanding between young people from different countries thus contributing to the improvement of their quality of life , and promoting healthy lifestyles .
To encourage the participation of young people involved the following strategies will be implemented:
- Inform and train young people prior to the completion of activities.
- Creating a mailbox where messages can be sent during the exchange .
- Moments of reflection and problem solving every night during or after the evenings . We will meet in groups and participants point out the positive and negative aspects of activities daily.
- Initial and final evaluation of the motivations , expectations and fears of participants.
The expected impact on all those involved in our project is to provide our community with a positive view of European young active population , in addition to the collaboration of different cultural associations , sports and youth of the town of Mollina, which actively participate in the implementation of the project , contributing their vision and experience .
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien