SPAIN TRAINS IN GERMANY
Date du début: 15 sept. 2014,
Date de fin: 14 sept. 2015
Three small and medium size vocational training centers: ALTAVIANA, which teaches VET-degrees in Cookery and Gastronomy and
in Bakery, Pastry and Confectionery; FEGREPPA, which teaches a VET-degree in Bakery, Pastry and Confectionery; and EFA
TORREALEDUA, where people can learn a VET-degree in Nursing Assistant, have joined in a common collaborative project managed by the consulting firm Mobilitas Training Projects, Ltd. (MTP), establishing for that reason a VET-Consortium.
The four partners put together a human capital willing to carry out projects of substantial improvement in the pursuit of excellence
in education and training and employability of their students, through the cooperation between them and the search of international partners that contribute to the achievement of this goal.
For this first project, consisting in internships for learners and staff training abroad, Germany has been chosen as the destination
country, since it is a country with a long experience in cooperation between companies and training centers. To this end, collaborative agreements have been established with three German Craft Chambers: Handwerkskammer Aachen, Handwerkskammer Düsseldorf and Handwerkskammer Koblenz, all of them with thousands of affiliated companies and with a great
history of collaboration in training; they will act in this project as host partners.
The ultimate goal of the project is to raise the quality of teaching and the employability of their students. The specific actions to be
developed are two mobility flows, one for the accomplishment of work placements (which are a part of the curricular requirements
for their graduation) that involve 15 students in their 2nd year and the other a short training period that implicates 4 teachers
specialised in Bakery and Pastry. Two of them in the workshops of HWK Koblenz and other to in the HWK Düsseldorf.
The project includes actions prior to, during and after the mobility. With the applied methodology the entire project has been divided into 31 different actions, each of which gets a space of time to be run and a responsible for it. The responsibilities attached to ensuring the implementation of each of the actions, are included in the commitments signed between the partners.
The ultimate goal of the project that has already been expressed but to get to that end is necessary to pass through a series of intermediate objectives which together lead to the final result. We can summarize them as it follows:
- Develop work placements in accordance with their training level and to encourage knowledge, as well as a learning period for the teachers, in order to increase their training and motivation.
- Broaden the current view of the social and economical world that at present have teachers and learners.
- Expand the importance of language skills and the commitment to its learning.
- Internalize the importance of language skills and apply to learn them.
- Increase self-esteem by measuring their own progress.
- Improve the knowledge and experience of teachers through the monitoring of project activities and cooperation with other institutions.
- Influencing the educational and business environment and the civil society to insert the ideas of quality improvement in education and creating opportunities through cooperation between institutions in the European context.
- Start the path of cooperation between the participating schools, all private schools, and German organizations from the business world to enable, by a permanent collaboration, a widening of the professional future of students and an increasing of the knowledge and experience of teachers.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien