SPAIN TRAINS IN GERMANY 2015
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
Four small and medium size vocational training centers: ALTAVIANA, which teaches VET-Degrees in Cookery and Gastronomy and in Bakery, Pastry and Confectionery; FEGREPPA, which teaches a VET-Degree in Bakery, Pastry and Confectionery; EFA TORREALEDUA, where people can learn VET-Degrees in Nursing Assistant and in Care for Dependent People; and EFA EL CAMPICO, where are taught VET-Degrees in IT and in Gardening, have joined in a common collaborative project managed by the management firm Mobilitas Training Projects, Ltd. (MTP), establishing for that reason a VET-Consortium.
They have developed an Strategic Plan for the next five years in order to achieve common objectives, aimed to improve the employability of their students in the European market by updating the training methods, the spread of the European dimension and the organization and internationalization of the Centers.
To this end, collaborative agreements have been established with three German Craft Chambers: Handwerkskammer Aachen, Handwerkskammer Düsseldorf and Handwerkskammer Koblenz, all of them with thousands of affiliated companies and with a great history of collaboration in training. For this reason they are the perfect complement to help to reach the objectives that the Consortium expects to achieve as it is written in the Strategic Plan.
The present project is framed in these goals.
The specific actions to be developed are two mobility flows, one for the accomplishment of work placements (which are a part of the curricular requirements for their graduation) that involve 20 students in their 2nd training year and who will be accompanied by a teacher the first three days in order to ensure a good inclusion of the underaged students.
The other flow is formed by 4 teachers or staff regardless of their speciality to learn in teaching/didactics and entrepreneurship; and also 4 teachers who will attend specific courses in the specialities of Bakery and Pastry, IT, Care and Gardening, all of them in centers from the Chambers of Crafts of Aachen, Düsseldorf and Koblenz.
The project includes actions prior to, during and after the mobility. With the applied methodology the entire project has been divided into 29 different actions, each of which gets a space of time to be run and a responsible for it.
The responsibilities attached to ensuring the implementation of each of the actions, are included in the commitments signed between the partners. The ultimate goal of the project has already been expressed in a summed way: to increase the teaching quality and the employability of the students. But to get to that end is necessary to pass through a series of intermediate objectives which together lead to the final result. We can summarize them as follows:
- Develop work placements in accordance with their training level and to encourage knowledge, as well as a learning period for the teachers, in order to increase their training and motivation.
- Broaden the current view of the social and economical world that at present have teachers and learners.
- Expand the importance of language skills and the commitment to its learning.
- Internalize the importance of language skills and apply to learn them.
- Increase self-esteem by measuring their own progress.
- Improve the knowledge and experience of teachers through the monitoring of project activities and cooperation with other institutions.
- Influencing the educational and business environment and the civil society to insert the ideas of quality improvement in education and creating opportunities through cooperation between institutions in the European context.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien