SOIL FOR LIFE. Skills & Science for Environmental ..
SOIL FOR LIFE. Skills & Science for Environmental Education
Date du début: 31 juil. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 janv. 2016
As non-formal education takes a prominent role in the EU, the field of environmental education shares a growing interest in alternative methodologies that prove to be accessible, consistent and scientifically founded.
In the long term, with better trained environmental educators it will be easier to meet the objectives of Europe 2020, especially in the strategic framework of Education.
"S4L Soil for Life - Science and Skills for Environmental Education" has been an experiential learning course, based on holistic pedagogies, mainly focused on exchanging, developing and improving the knowledge, attitudes and skills necessary to meet current challenges of climate change, environmental sustainability , multicultural education and active citizenship in the European context.
For 7 days, through a residential program, a group of workers in the field of youth, environmental educators, unemployed science university students and NGO volunteers with youth projects; in total, 33 people from 8 countries have:
* - Exchanged innovative experiences on environmental education
* - Implemented Holistic models of environmental education
* - Practiced experiential methods to help understand scientific knowledge, tracing links between formal, non-formal and informal learning.
* - Developed attitudes and skills for healthy, sustainable and community life.
* - Discussed and identified factors that ensure the quality of non-formal environmental education
* - Documented and reflected on the learning outcomes, by co-creating a fanzine about the course, aimed at the disseminating results and openly sharing knowledge.
In this sense the -S4L- experience has trained participants on how to create their own environmental education programs, based on experiential and holistic learning methodologies.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien