Skill Generator Assessment Game
Date du début: 1 oct. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 sept. 2017
The absence of soft and social skills is often the reason of failure of the VET school leavers when applying for a job. The future employers of the VET students press the VET schools to provide students with these social and soft skills such as communication, team work or stress-management. Therefore this project’s aim is to develop the crucial soft and social skills of the VET schools students and thus to increase their chance to find a job and to contribute to the general struggle with unemployment.
The SGAG project has several objectives:
• improvement of soft and social skills of VET students (200 directly involved in pilot testing of the training)
• capacity building of teachers in VET schools (20 teachers and 5 schools directly involved)
• contribution to achievement of Europe 2020 Strategy (target 4 – Education)
• contribution to achievement of Education and Training 2020 strategy
• increasing of employability of VET school leavers
This will be achieved via implementing the digital game and platform which will include modules focused on each of the transversal skill (time management, sustainability, communication, problem solving and team work). The game will serve as self-evaluation tool for students who are, based on their score, able to decide which course suits their needs the best. The game is simulating real life situations faced by today’s students. Young adults can relate to the game figures and go through the game intuitively. The structure and rules of the game makes it easier to understand and let the student focus on developing each of the skills in depth, as tt enables students to see the outcome their choices and consequences and impact on their environment.
- Comparative report on the transversal skills and skills needed by the market
- Teaching methodology on transversal skills developed and translated into all project languages
- E-learning platform (available in all project languages)
- E-learning courses focused on each of the transversal skills based on the comparative report
- Assessment game (available in all project languages)
On European level, countries will benefit from more employable school leavers of VET and from lower rates of unemployment. The field of soft skills in VET will be better understood on both international and national level. On individual level, the students will profit from better soft and social skills, teachers will know how to include education of soft skills into teaching process and schools will improve their quality and enlarge their curriculums. From the perspective of longer terms benefits, this project will extend its impact beyond its time schedule thanks to its linkage to the European strategies addressing the issue of VET. The outputs produced will remain available online in order to continue educating students in soft skills. Increased soft and social skills are considered to be another crucial element benefiting individuals, countries and the EU as a complex community.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien