Si nous OSions les Sciences
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
SOS Sciences is the logical follow up of two previous Comenius Regio projects between Regio Umbria (IT) and the City of Dinant (BE).
Among the partnership, the regional or local public authorities, 7 schools and many pertinent associations will work together to enhance teenagers motivation to take the way of a scientific training.
The project aims to improve sciences basic skills of pupils aged 10 to 14 (pedagogical continuum) by offering them the chance to share with their local and transnational partners a rather unusual range of experiences.
Five themes will be studied and developed on modern support, eBooks, focussing also on langage learning and digital competences improvement among pupils and teachers:
1. "LesSciencesCiel" will link Sciences and Astronomy
2. "Eau-de-Vie" will address the protection of the environment issue and more specifically on water
3. "NRJ verde" will bring the pupils from Sustainable Development to Climat
4. "ArcheoScienze" will deal with less known aspects linking archeology, chemistry and physics
5. "Santé la Salute!" will answer to the various questions that teenagers ask to themselves.
These pedagogical tools will be accessibleto the entire European Education Community (OER).
To engage them, to give them the taste and to get them interested, you must allow pupils de touch, manipulate and experiment. Then they will be able to issue challenges, propose hypothesis, prepare a workplan, experience and validate the outcomes.
Finally, when the "contents" are learned, they will be able to transfer these experiences to peers, in Belgium and Italy, in the frame of mobilities during which multiplier events will be real "Sciences festivals", being broadcast live from one country to the other.
Videos, theatre plays, workshops, exhibitions and other dynamic activities will report of a sciences innovative and creative approach. The pedagogical cardsproduced by the teachers will encourage expanded dissemination of the outcomes.
The impact of the project could be measured by stating that:
- more pupils choose to complete their high education in studying sciences and committing a scientifical career is then a natural path to follow
- early school leaving is going down among disadvantaged pupils, on social, cultural and intellectual ability issues
- young teachers find in this innovative pedagogical approach good reasons to settle long-term in teaching career
- transversal courses, adoption of the pedagogical continuum and development of digital skills encourage the school failures decrease and quality teaching improvement
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien