Sharing common values
Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 29 févr. 2016
Sharing common values is a youth exchange project, which took place in Belluno on October 2015. The project consisted of a heterogeneous partnership, made up of 10 voluntary organizations coming from Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Romania and Macedonia. Each association involved took part to the exchange with 4 youngsters, aged between 18 and 30 years, accompanied by a group leader. The project, guided by some specific objectives, reached all the main goals and it was able to:
- Create a space for dialogue and intercultural learning among young people (even with fewer opportunities) from different countries;
- Promote volunteering as an expression of active citizenship, solidarity and social inclusion;
- Build a common vision of European voluntary, based on shared values;
- Experiment participatory processes and innovative methodologies based on non-formal and informal learning, using art as a universal language and as a tool for integration and promotion of diversity;
- Use the languages of communication, but also artistic and multimedia expression , as experimental methods of peer education;
- Recognize and certify the level of skills and attitudes acquired by young people during the experience of mobility;
- Establish a network of transnational partnership, as a starting point for future collaborations.
During the exchange young people had the opportunity to work on some artistic disciplines (theater-mime, flash-mob, videotelling, video-making video editing), dealing with each other through specific workshops. The exchange provided a network of activities and methodologies: role plays, ice-breaking, team building, brainstormning, World Café, art workshops, multimedia sessions "action learning", discussions and debates marked the different project phases.
The project obtained a direct impact on participants, group leaders, partner organizations, as well as on the local community. The direct results of the project were the artistic and multimedia products made during the exchange, which had an optimal visibility. The video produced, in particular, had an impact and a benefit in the long period: shared and promoted at all levels, it is become an instrument of media education, transmitting the european common values of solidarity and active citizenship and promoting a horizontal communication between peers.
Moreover, the exchange was an opportunity to discuss on common projects, laying the basis for future synergies and collaborations, with long-term benefits for each partner association.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien