Schulentwicklung an den deutschen Berufsschulen in..
Schulentwicklung an den deutschen Berufsschulen in Südtirol
- die Umsetzung und deren Nachhaltigkeit“
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
The Erasmus+ Project gives teachers of Lower Bavaria who are in charge of the school performance framework the chance to reflect and reconsider the standards that are set at their school.
The twenty participants, all of them teachers at vocational schools, are responsible for the quality process at their schools. Their qualification for their work concerning school performance is based on short introductory courses and on learning by doing. For them it is important to learn from good example in theory and practice.
The focus lies on inclusion and action-oriented teaching methods. An additional topic is how to involve all of the staff and how to keep the motivation for the continuous process up.
The project is scheduled for the 18.10. – 24.10. 2015 in Bozen with the government of Lower Bavaria, department vocational schools, and the German education authority of vocational schools of South Tyrol as partners. The Erasmus+ Project provides the participants with the theoretical basis, how the quality process is put into practice can be observed at German vocational schools in South Tyrol.
In workshops the teachers will reflect the new input and compare it with the effectiveness of their school quality programs. With the gained knowledge they will optimize their own work.
By getting to know each other the participants are expected to launch a network for regular meetings to share and benefit from an exchange of experiences.
The necessary time and space should be given to allow the reflection of their own work and to learn through the experience of South Tyrol.
Aim is to …
• learn about the quality process in South Tyrol.
• compare instruments and methods of South Tyrol with those of Bavaria.
• find out about qualification courses for quality representatives of schools.
• compare the external evaluation in Bavaria with the one in South Tyrol and discuss their strength.
• learn about the type of development consulting in South Tyrol.
• observe the performance in the fields inclusion and action-oriented teaching methods.
• the participants thoroughly reconsider their role in the quality management process and define their set standards.
Additional to lectures and workshops visits to exemplary schools and the exchange of experience with persons in charge of German vocational schools in South Tyrol are planned.
Besides the above mentioned professional competence
interdisciplinary competence is expected from the participants. In addition to that we require a common understanding in the following points
• to see an autonomous school as a chance and perceive quality. management as something positive.
• to consider their work as an improvement of their carrier opportunities.
• to reach a higher level of motivation to participate in qualification courses abroad.
• to value the cultural diversity of the people of South Tyrol which leads to an open minded working environment.
• to be willing to activate students to reach a greater understanding for a social, linguistic and cultural diversity.
The lasting benefit of this project lies in the improvement of the cooperation of vocational schools of Lower Bavaria. In regular meetings the cooperation will be established, leading to an exchange of experience resulting in new impulses for the work at their own schools.
The participants are encouraged to further education on an international level which is highly important for the increasing internationality in the vocational training. Consequentially this leads to a modern and sustainable qualification of the staff of vocational schools. The importance of vocational training for the economical, social and sustainable commitment is undisputed.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien