Rozpoznawanie kwalifikacji zawodowych dla potrzeb ..
Rozpoznawanie kwalifikacji zawodowych dla potrzeb transferu na europejskim rynku pracy
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 avr. 2018
Nowadays, students face at least 40 years of professional life on the open European job market. However, graduates of vocational schools have difficulty in obtaining employment in accordance with the learned profession. Countries have a variety of vocational training systems making it difficult for the employers in another country to understand skills and professional qualifications acquired in the graduate’s home country.
There are no tools allowing for identification of professional skills and competences acquired by graduates in another country within the national vocational training system. Therefore, EU policy on vocational education focuses on the development of the European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training.
The aim is to provide easy recognition and understanding of the skills and qualifications (ECVET) on the labor market in Germany, Poland and Portugal based on the professions of an electrician and car mechanic. It is the key to a more effective transfer on the European labour market.
An innovative approach is making a reference of the effects of national education systems (skills and vocational competences) to the needs and expectations of employers. Therefore, the project is strongly oriented at work environment.
The partners in the project are intentionally matched partners having international experience in the areas of training, research and professional learning outcomes as well as needs of employers, the evaluation of the results and the creation of new solutions.
Achieving this objective will be implemented by 5 actions:
1. Preparing by the task teams the description of vocational training systems in Germany, Poland and Portugal, the comparative analysis between the national systems of education, obtaining qualifications and professional competence in school vocations of electrician and car mechanic.
2. Conducting by task groups research on the needs and expectations of employers in Germany, Poland and Portugal on typical positions in the professions of electrician and car mechanic, a comparative analysis of the expected skills and professional competence on typical positions.
3. Conducting research by an international team of comparative studies between the anticipated effects of formal education in the professions of electrician and car mechanic with regard to the expectations of employers. Based on the findings Model of Recognition of professional qualifications for their transfer to the European labor market will be developed.
4. Testing by an international team of experts Model of Recognition of professional qualifications for the transfer of the European labor market in the professions of electrician and car mechanic by the following methods:
- expert testing of the Model,
- Consultations of the Model in the participating countries and collecting opinions and conclusions.
Based on the results of testing the final version of the Model will be developed.
5. Developing an open ICT tool containing the Model. The ICT tool is powered by data elaborated in the framework of the project for the professions of electrician and car mechanic. It will be possible to extend it to other professions.
International task teams and teams of experts will be appointed by partners considering the substantive scope of the task and the necessary knowledge and competencies needed to achieve the planned results of operation. The final results of the project will be:
- an open ICT tool with the contents of the Model of Recognition of professional qualifications for their transfer to the European labor market on the markets in Germany, Poland and Portugal
- handbook for the independent use of the Model of Recognition of professional qualifications for the transfer on the European labor market in relation to other professions and selected labor markets
The target groups are:
- Public bodies responsible for education policies,
- Institutions supporting the labor market,
- Vocational schools, vocational training teachers, methodical consultants,
- Individual development specialists.
The project will have an impact on the increase of:
- the increase of competence of the participants with regard to a greater understanding of the transfer of skills and competences in relation to the needs of entrepreneurs,
- increasing the international dimension of the activities and the creation of new innovative ideas in the field of ECVET.
- increasing the knowledge and awareness of the effects of training in different EU countries and the associated diverse skills and professional competences of graduates as future employees.
Long-term benefits will be related to the fact that the partner organizations will create a network of cooperation partners accumulating their past experience on the follow-up to the European dimension of vocational education after completion of the project.
The result ensuring sustainability of the project is the ICT tool, available on the internet.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien