RELIGIOUS DIVERSITY AND UNDERSTANDING
Date du début: 15 août 2015,
Date de fin: 14 févr. 2016
Training course “Religius diversity and religious understanding” will take place from the 06nd till 13in December 2015, in Berlin, Germany. The project will involve 32 youth workers who coming from Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, France, Greece, Croatia, Israel, Kosovo, Macedonia, Slovakia, Spain, Serbia, Sweden, Turkey and Germany. NGO „LULE ALBANIA“, from Berlin as hosting organization, will coordinate a 7-days training course.
The Training course aims to address the religious diversity and discrimination issues that are becoming increasingly pertinent in European society. Using interactive and participatory methods it will deal effectively with general prejudice and discrimination and seeks to provide adult educators, teachers and volunteers with tools for situations where religious diversity and discrimination are a concern.
Main aims of the project:
- creation of the respect and curiosity for the religious diversity
- contribution to the understanding between cultures and intercultural learning
- promotion of the values, skills and anti-discriminative attitude towards the religious diversity in youth work
Main objectives of the project:
- raising awareness of participants that each individual has specific religious identity
- raising understanding among participants for the issues in religious diversity
- facilitating the dialogue between the participants representing different cultures and sharing the experiences of different cultures and religions
- gaining the skills to observe the current trends for stereotypical thinking about the religions, prejudices against them and discrimination
- developing curiosity for the religious diversity in the world and ability to be impressed by them
- developing the individual skills and competences and tools to build the multicultural society and society opened for diversity
- creating the possibility for participants to come with new ideas for transfer of the new skills to their working realities in international youth work
All that methods used during the training course will create the situation of common learning and exchange and will provide tools to improve the quality if the youth work in home countries of participants. It will help them to acknowledge the topic of religious diversity in their local and international projects, especially there where it might influence inclusion (organisations that work with migrants, minorities, multi-ethnic communities). In this way the seminar will create a great chance for the capacity building as it will offer not only reflection but also tools to approach the topic of diversity in general.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien