Raising Awareness on PROduct Lifecycle Management ..
Raising Awareness on PROduct Lifecycle Management via Education and Industrial Strategic Collaboration within Europe
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 28 févr. 2018
RAPPROMISE is mainly concentrated on awareness rising about PLM. The project, by raising awareness of PLM will provide tightening of the bond between industry and academia. The basic idea of this project is; to train the students, researchers and young professionals about PLM; so that they can use PLM systems actively in their professional life or they can train other people who will use PLM systems.
Objectives of the project are:
• Conduct a needs analysis applied to companies in the field concerning management of a product lifecycle to understand their background for product development, product data management and product lifecycle management, in order to understand their needs for PLM;
• Choose the best training materials applied to different sector groups (PLM programs);
• Training of higher education students, young professionals and teachers/trainers;
• Pilot applications to different selected case studies via workshops held in different education institutes, in different regions;
• Raising awareness in the field of PLM of both educational institutions and the companies;
• Obtain necessary background in order to start future multi-disciplinary research activities and collaborations focused on PLM.
The consortium is composed of 6 partners. Ege University and Industrial partners VESTEL and CMS are from Turkey. VPE of the University of Kaiserslautern and IAT of University of Stuttgart are from Germany. TU Wien–MIVP is from Austria. Project partners are chosen according to their backgrounds based on theory and practice on production technologies and PLM were used as the main criteria and distribution of roles and responsibilities have agreed according to competences, experiences, expertise and skills of each partner.
VPE of the University of Kaiserslautern, IAT of the University of Stuttgart and TU Wien–MIVP are specifically selected as they have well experienced researchers in the PLM area. They will be contributing to the project as teaching the basic theory and the utilization of the PLM system. In this project, VESTEL and CMS can be an application area of project outputs.
The project activities are summarized as work packages each of which are leaded by one of the partner organizations. These work packages are: WP1 Project Management, WP2 Capacity Analysis, WP3 Needs Analysis, WP4 Training Activities, WP5 Pilot Applications, and WP6 Dissemination Activities.
The project starts with a capacity/needs analysis, then based on the outcomes of the analysis training objectives and methodology will be defined. With the defined methodology the training contents and materials will be developed. By using these materials workshops, seminars and case studies will be performed. When the project activities are performed a piloting report and recommendations will be prepared. Before the preparation of quality reports and planning of dissemination and communication activities impact evaluation will be performed. The project website will be ready from the very beginning of the project period and will be always active throughout the lifespan of the project. Project flyers, newsletter and other dissemination materials will be prepared and shared with the target groups and public. Upon the completion of the project a sustainability plan will be ready to make the project used for a long time.
Expected results throughout the lifetime of the project are as follows:
• A resolution of the capacity of the partner Institutes’ students/learners on their knowledge of PLM by a thorough capacity analysis;
• A resolution of the needs of the sector with respect to their labour force by a thorough needs analysis;
• Increased awareness among the students and young professionals for product development and product lifecycle management;
• Increased communication skills between the students of different education institutes through pilot applications;
• Increased communications between the participating partners leading to further collaborative projects;
• Dissemination of the PLM concept and approach generating an interest towards the intellectual outputs of the project;
• Increased networking among different education institutes that show interest in to adopt the PLM-related subjects to their curriculum;
• Turkish academicians and students are going to work with and to be trained by internationally recognized professionals in the field of PLM.
Expected results after the lifetime of the project are as follows;
• Increased number of course materials related to PLM;
• Increased skills and competence of the students/young professionals on the subject product development and PLM;
• Systematic update of the training material via its increased usage rate among professors and students;
• The project will help to build PLM research capability in Ege University, thus provide students and young graduates with opportunities to take part in projects with the industry.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien