¿Qué me espera más allá de mis fronteras?
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2016
IES Núm. 1 of Xàbia is a secondary and vocational training school absolutely multicultural, not in vain, there are students from more than 25 different countries . The school is placed in the region of La Marina Alta (Alicante) in Spain. Being a coastal town implies that the international tourism constitutes the main economic source and because of that foreign languages are an essential tool for the personal development of the students and their access to the labour market.
This project intended to involve all the educational community and more especifically the students of intermediate vocational training. To meet the project's expectations, teachers from all the vocational training families ( Administration, Healthcare, IT) have taken part in it together with a member of the Administration of the Secondary School and teachers of the foreign languages department. For the mobilities it was necessary to go step by step, and that is why the estimated mobilities, and according to the conversations with the receiving partner, were: 12 mobilities for students and 2 mobilites for teachers, all of them chosen by means of a democratic, transparent and equitable process.
The ACTIVITIES carried out by our participants were the following ones:
For the TEACHERS MOBILITY
1) Tasks in the training centre before the mobility.
- Difusion activities: teachers meetings, familiy meetings, ...
- Selection of the participants and information meeting about the mobility and the progamme to be followed.
- Personal advising about the trip, insurance, accommodation,...
2) Tasks organised by the receiving partner:
- Visits to educational institutions and companies in the region of Leipzig- Halle in Germany to get to know the German educational system mainly related to Dual Vocational Training.
- Visits to companies with the main objective to acquire new and different manufacturing procedures used in the area.
- Software analysis used in the area in aspects related to the improvement of the manufacturing process and personal management.
- Cultural visits to get to know German culture.
- Meetings to discuss about the organisation of Dual Vocational Training in Germany, methodologies used to transmit this knowledge to the students and the evaluation of the educational process.
3) Tasks of the training centre after the mobility:
- Evaluation meeting with all the participants.
- Information and multiplier meeting for all the educational community.
- Difusion and impact activities: vocational training teachers seminar, inclusing of all the topics learned in the department didactic programming, ...
For the STUDENTS MOBILITY
Items 1 and 3 the same as the teachers mobility.
2) Tasks organised by the receiving partner:
- Introduction to Leipzig lifestyle.
- Introduction of the company where the internship will take place.
- Organisation of the cultural programme.
The cooperation with the partners started before the elaboration of the application form. Communication took place via phone conference with the contact person in Vitalis to coordinate the programme that the participants carried out in Leipzig. The communication continued till the end of the project. The students were supervised by Vitalis staff that was directly in touch with the place where students were performing their internship. On the other hand, the students kept in touch with the training centre via social networks and email.
Regarding the teachers, the supervision of the working programme and their progresses was carried out among the participants themselves so in this way, we got a bigger interchange of information and experiencies among the members of the group.
To sum up, it is important to highlight that the main indicator of the programme is mainly at the personal level, being the increase of employability after a learning period abroad, the creation and development of personal competences, languages, knowledge, tolerance and being able to face and solve unfavourable situations, the strongest aspects developed in students and teachers after their experience abroad.
Facing a more than obvious globalisation of the economy, the experiences and mobilities in other countries in vocational training are acquiring a strategic importance in the develpment students, because together with the professional and linguistic qualification they get, these scholarships offer the student the opportunity to form a truly European awareness as a key element for the formation of their own personality. These young people are the real protagonists of the future Europe, and this is why we must contribute to their development in the present.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien