Professional Development Programme
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
The Professional Development Programme, in cooperation with our partner, the European College of Business and Management in London / GB contains several phases ( preparation, the carrying out, and the revision of the work ) and is aimed at the following participants :
- business managers, in the first year of their studies
- computer technicians, machine builders and electronic technicians in the first year of their studies
- commercial assistants, in the first year of their studies
This project is offered in the first year of their studies, because they do not have exams, and have more time at their disposal, to acquire a deeper knowledge of English and business studies. For the participants in the above mentioned courses, the deepening of the English language as well as an extension of their competence, at a European level, is an important point with regard to their professional future. The necessity for learning business English as well as business skills is clearly large. The intercultural competence, which is learnt in the PDP programme, extends their knowledge of English and provides the know how in business.The PDP programme is an additional qualification for the participants, which will play an increasing role, in their job applications.
The aims of PDP programme are :
- an improvement and deepening of their knowledge of business English, with a practical application in the form of a project in
association with German and English firms.
- the acquisition of intercultural competence , as component of their success in trade between German and
- the acquisition of business competence at an European level throug the project work with the German and British firms.
- preparation for an internship in a Britain, in the second year of the course..
The expected results are :
- the LCCI exam in business English level 1 or 2 depending on the achieved language level
- a completed project in association with German as well as British firms.
- the acquisition of the KIC certificate, which is recognized by German and British firms.
- the acquisition of the Europass-mobility as proof of their European language,professional, and intercultural competence
The PDP programme is in 3 phases :
- from 02/03/15 to 22/03/15 preparation in Munich / Germany with 2 lessons per week, concentrating on the following
themes : Business English, Intercultural communication Germany – Great Britain, and project management.
- from 24/05/15 to 13/06/15 : stay in London / GB with lessons at the European College of Business and Management,in the subjects
European Business, European Economy, Project Management, Advertising, European Politics and communication, with the
preparation of a project in association with English firms and company visits with interviews. The KIC certificate exam.
- from 15/06/15 to 10/07/15: completion of the project report, exam training for the LCCI Business English exam level 1 or 2, and the
evaluation of the complete programme through the participants, the Trainer and the Project manager.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien