Profesionālās pedagoģiskās prasmes lauksaimniecības, agrovides un dārzkopības prakšu vadītājiem
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
Union Farmers Union has implemented the ERASMUS KA1 + project "Vocational pedagogical skills in agriculture, horticulture and agro-environmental practices' managers”, which ' aim was to raise the professional teaching skills and competencies, as well as to acquire additional knowledge and skills in the agricultural sector practices in the organization, management, practice report evaluation, in collaboration with institutions of vocational education, qualification exam-making in the organization of the profession of days, etc.
Participants in the project group consists of 4 ''Farmers' Parliament '' members - practice managers, which provides vocational training placements for students of agriculture. Job –shadowing programme were implemented in the Czech Republic.
Project beneficiaries' results or benefits:
1) Knowledge about farming practices in Czech Republic: information on internship programs, mentor cooperation with educational institutions, opportunities to influence curriculum and qualification standards;
2) Researched the flow of information and knowledge management in horticulture, agri-environmental activities running throughout the agricultural sector;
3) Explored new and potential for agriculture-based industries e.g.processing of agriculture products and innovative products cultivation, processing and marketing/sales (e.g. logistics);
4) Explored potential for cost savings and efficiency optimization and balancing with the management of resources in order to reduce environmental pollution and promote conservation of biological diversity, as well as provide high quality products, promoting integrated production methods in;
5) Explored innovation and / or agricultural process cycle reduction options, precise farming;
6) Researched information on cooperation between industries and stakeholders for rural development
7) Provided further opportunities for cooperation with partners and joint projects;
8) Promote the development and acquisition of terminology in English and a short presentation of the cultural and historical heritage.
The project gained the skills and competencies will be assessed with the Europass Mobility documents and Certificate issued by Hosting organisation. A broad dissemination campaign will be carried out. Elaborated educational material provides guidance directly addressing the pedagogical aspects of agriculture and other sectors non-teaching professionals. The project made a major impact on Union "Farmers Parliament" supervisors/ practice providers' competence in order to ensure that students are able to be competitive in the job market on local, regional, national and international including European level.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien