PREGATIRE PROFESIONALA LA NIVEL EUROPEAN IN MECANI..
PREGATIRE PROFESIONALA LA NIVEL EUROPEAN IN MECANICA AGRICOLA
Date du début: 15 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 14 sept. 2016
In developing this project, we started from the analysis of reference documents in the field of education, especially VET and from the analysis of our school unit needs.
Our project aims the following needs:
- low professional skills of 30% of our agricultural mechanics that did not allow them to adapt to new demands of the labor market in the European community
- limited knowledge of 50% of agricultural mechanics about the use automation in their area of responsibility, which gave them a low occupational mobility
- low personal skills of 50% of agricultural mechanics, evident in their low presence in the various community structures
- small number of our school collaborations with organizations working in the educational field / companies working in the field of agricultural mechanics, from Europe, that did't contribute to a European area of cooperation in VET during a year of the project.
The purpose of our project was the development of professional and personal skills for 28 agricultural mechanics, professional education, tenth grade, level 3, in order to stimulate equal chances of entering the internal or external labor market
1. the development of professional skills for 28 agricultural mechanics, professional education, third grade, level II, from "Horia Vintilă" Technological High School, Segarcea, in accordance with the European standards in the mentioned field, in order to increase their adaptability to european labor market requirements, during a one-year project
2. knowledge development for 28 agricultural mechanics, professional education, tenth grade, level 3, from "Horia Vintilă" Technological High School, Segarcea, about the use automation in their area of responsibility, in order to increase their occupational mobility, during a one-year project
3. improving personal skills for 28 agricultural mechanics, professional education, tenth grade, level 3, from "Horia Vintilă" Technological High School, Segarcea, in order to increase involvement in various community structures, during a one-year project
4. increasing the number of our school collaborations with organizations active in the field of education/ companies active in the field of agricultural mechanics, in Europe, in order to contribute to the realization of a European cooperation in VET during a year of the project. during a one-year project.
The target group of this project was consist of 28 students in professional education, aged between 16-17 years old, in the tenth grade, agricultural mechanic qualification, level 3, of the 2015-2016 school year.
-management of project (informing, selection, preparation, monitoring, dissemination, evaluation).
- practical training course: Dismantling and identification of the constitutive parts for different types of tractors used in agriculture, the functional and constructive analysis of tractor gears, fixtures, and systems, of the subsets and markers of the heat engine, automation systems for tractors, automation systems which equip ploughing machines, reading and interpreting operation plans etc.
- during the preparation activities : conversation, explanation, exercise
- during the mobility: practical experiment, case study, investigation
I. Developed professional skills, in accordance with European standards:
-The construction and operation of the tractor: presentation of the construction and operation of internal combustion engines; identify different types of tractors; presentation of component parts and operation of tractor systems and installations
-The construction and operation of machinery and agricultural equipment: presentation of agricultural machines and installations; explaining the functioning of machines and installations used in agriculture; recognition of optimal functioning values
- technical documentation: interpretation of Operation Plan.
II. Increased personal skills visible in:
- developed ability to express oral and written English
- increased ability to interact in an appropriate manner on the whole range of social and cultural contexts
- developed ability to organize time effectively, to solve problems
- developed interpersonal ability
- increased sense of initiative
- further study by students in some form of higher education
- students’ increased adaptability to new technologies and European professional requirements
- high degree of social and professional insertion
- increased motivation of our students’ colleagues to take part in future similar projects;
- increased reliable rate
- developed curriculum
-signed partnerships with institutions active in VET
Long term benefits:
- increased collaboration of our school with other regional public institutions.
- increased motivation of teachers from the department of Dolj to initiate Erasmus + projects;
-examples of good practice in VET
- creating international networking
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien