Praktyki zawodowe-zbilansowana dieta w Europie
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
Universal Sports Development Foundation , decided that new trends of nutritional and construct a conception of professional practice for students in grades profile feeding techniques and services catering to the completion of their possess the knowledge and skills that distinguish them from the competition.
From year to year , the demand for skilled catering staff specialized in designing balanced meals in accordance with the principles of healthy eating and at the same time addressing the needs of different target groups , such as individuals who are overweight , people who practice professional and amateur sport , the elderly, people with allergies , vegetarians , etc.
Are placed on government programs to fight obesity among children , thus are sought workers who know how to create a menu in cafeterias that children receive wholesome meals.
The main objective of the project is the acquisition by students unique knowledge and skills to construct a healthy menu for different audiences , which responds to the needs of the European market thereby increasing their attractiveness to Polish and European labor market.
were determined to achieve specific objectives :
- apply and deepen the skills possessed
- increase language skills , in particular, learning vocabulary industry
- increase cultural competence
- development of a culture and work techniques , mastering the skill of making career decisions responding to customer needs
- increasing the mobility of
- apprenticeship , which will be confirmed by certificates issued by the host organization , entrepreneurs who will be held practice , the Europass Mobility, a certificate of completion of language training in the field of English language
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien